Heyford Fields Marina
Mooring here is tolerable (it's just about possible if really necessary) .
Facilities: diesel for sale, gas for sale and boatyard pump-out.
The place is a Marina, a Boatyard and a Slipway.
You can wind here.
|Bridge 32 Supplies||7¾ furlongs|
|Heyford Wharf Bridge No 32||7½ furlongs|
|Heyford Winding Hole||5¾ furlongs|
|Faulkners Bridge No 33||4¾ furlongs|
|Lovers Lane Bridge No 34||¾ furlongs|
|Heyford Fields Marina|
|Elliots Bridge No 35||1½ furlongs|
|Milepost - Braunston 13 Miles||3½ furlongs|
|Bugbrooke Bridge No 36||3½ furlongs|
|The Wharf PH||3¾ furlongs|
|Bugbrooke Winding Hole||4¼ furlongs|
A map will be shown here if you are logged on
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalTravel to Gayton Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Northampton Branch) to Gayton Services On this waterway in the direction of Norton Junction Travel to Gayton Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Grand Junction Canal - Main Line - Gayton to Brentford) to Stoke Bruerne Services Travel to Gayton Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Northampton Branch) to Northampton Junction, then on the River Nene (main river) to Northampton Marina Travel to Norton Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Leicester Section - Old Grand Union) to Watford Top Lock No 7
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outTravel to Gayton Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Grand Junction Canal - Main Line - Gayton to Brentford) to Blisworth Marina
Nearest boatyard pump-outThe nearest boatyard pump-out is here. Others are at:
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Heyford Fields Marina”
- New Creation Farm (Convenience Store, Church)
1274 yards to the west.
- Heyford Athletic Football Club (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
1218 yards to the north.
- The Olde Sun, Nether Heyford (Pub)
1299 yards to the northwest.
- The Crossroads Weedon (Bar)
1060 yards to the southeast.
- GIGIs Childminding (School, Professional Service)
276 yards to the east.
- Bugbrooke Community Cafe (Charity Organization)
840 yards to the east.
- Bugbrooke - Home Farm Holistic Therapies (Alternative & Holistic Health Service)
585 yards to the southeast.
- The Pantry Door (Deli, Shopping & Retail)
1053 yards to the east.
- The Wharf (British Restaurant)
841 yards to the southeast.
- The Five Bells, Bugbrooke (British Restaurant)
713 yards to the east.
- Cleaning Angel (Nail Salon, Professional Service)
1202 yards to the northwest.
- Northampton Pets - Petstop (Pet Breeder, Pet Supplies)
1288 yards to the southeast.
- Arnold Signs & Graphics (Consulting Agency)
1149 yards to the northwest.
- Furnace Marina (Travel & Transportation)
1389 yards to the west.
- Country Sticks & Crafts (Accessories)
1356 yards to the east.