Heyford Fields Marina
Mooring here is tolerable (it's just about possible if really necessary) .
Facilities: diesel for sale, gas for sale and boatyard pump-out.
The place is a Marina, a Boatyard and a Slipway.
You can wind here.
|Bridge 32 Supplies||7¾ furlongs|
|Heyford Wharf Bridge No 32||7½ furlongs|
|Heyford Winding Hole||5¾ furlongs|
|Faulkners Bridge No 33||4¾ furlongs|
|Lovers Lane Bridge No 34||¾ furlongs|
|Heyford Fields Marina|
|Elliots Bridge No 35||1½ furlongs|
|Milepost - Braunston 13 Miles||3½ furlongs|
|Bugbrooke Bridge No 36||3½ furlongs|
|The Wharf PH||3¾ furlongs|
|Bugbrooke Winding Hole||4¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalTravel to Gayton Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Northampton Branch) to Gayton Services On this waterway in the direction of Norton Junction Travel to Gayton Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Grand Junction Canal - Main Line - Gayton to Brentford) to Stoke Bruerne Services Travel to Gayton Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Northampton Branch) to Northampton Junction, then on the River Nene (main river) to Northampton Marina Travel to Norton Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Leicester Section - Old Grand Union) to Watford Top Lock No 7
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outTravel to Gayton Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Grand Junction Canal - Main Line - Gayton to Brentford) to Blisworth Marina
Nearest boatyard pump-outThe nearest boatyard pump-out is here. Others are at:
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Heyford Fields Marina”
- Bakers Arms (Restaurant)
1103 yards to the east.
- The Five Bells, Bugbrooke (British Restaurant)
878 yards to the east.
- The Olde Sun Nether Heyford (Pub, British Restaurant)
1299 yards to the northwest.
- The Wharf (Pub)
841 yards to the southeast.
- Bugbrooke Community Cafe (Charity Organization)
840 yards to the east.
- Fitness by Sara (GymPhysical Fitness Center, Beauty, Cosmetic & Personal Care)
1902 yards to the southeast.
- Heyford Athletic Football Club (Social Club)
1225 yards to the north.
- Jesus Fellowship (Church)
1292 yards to the west.
- Percy's Plumbing & Heating LTD (Professional Service)
1400 yards to the northwest.
- Northampton Pets (Pet Supplies, Pet Breeder)
1288 yards to the southeast.
- GIGIs Childminding (School, Professional Service)
276 yards to the east.
- Northampton Computer Fair (Computer Store, Market)
1451 yards to the northwest.
- Emma's Events (Hospitality Service)
1033 yards to the east.
- LJC Construction (Shopping & Retail)
1524 yards to the east.
- Palmer Houghton Developments (Real Estate Developer)
1336 yards to the southeast.
- Bugbrooke - Home Farm Holistic Therapies (Massage Service)
585 yards to the southeast.
- Bugbrooke Pre-School Events Page. (Event Planner)
1026 yards to the east.
- Bugbrooke St Michaels F.C. (Sports Team)
1809 yards to the southeast.
- The Pantry Door (Deli, Shopping & Retail)
1053 yards to the east.
- Buggy Bootcamp by FBS (Sports & Fitness Instruction)
1902 yards to the southeast.