Horton Lock Bridge No 121
There is a bridge here which takes a track over the canal.
|Agricultural Bridge No 118||1 mile, 4 furlongs|
|Slapton Lock No 30||7¾ furlongs|
|Slapton Wharf||7½ furlongs|
|Slapton Bridge No 120||7 furlongs|
|Slapton Winding Hole||7 furlongs|
|Horton Lock Bridge No 121|
|Horton Lock No 31||a few yards|
|Horton Wharf||½ furlongs|
|Ivinghoe Bottom Lock No 32||4¾ furlongs|
|Ivinghoe Lock Bridge No 122||5¾ furlongs|
|Ivinghoe Top Lock No 33||5¾ furlongs|
Copyright: Nic Chilton
Taken: 11 September 2007
Another bridge built in anticipation of the widening scheme that never happened.
Taken automatically by my camera set up to take photos for use in creating a time-lapse cruise video for http://www.narrowboat.org.uk
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
- The Boatmen's Institute in Brentford
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction On this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction
Nearest boatyard pump-out
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Horton Lock Bridge”
- Station Cheddington (Transit Stop)
1450 yards to the southwest.
- Lower Hortondale Kennels (Pet Store)
856 yards to the southwest.
- Stacey Shlusar Lashes & Reflexology (Massage Service)
1369 yards to the north.
- Slapton Village Hall (Arts & Entertainment, Senior Center)
1290 yards to the north.
- The Dog Whisperer Walking Service (Pet Sitter)
1379 yards to the north.
- Hill Farm and Orchard Wigwams (Farm, Vacation Home Rental)
600 yards to the north.