Mooring here is excellent (this is a really good mooring) .
You can wind here.
|Trent and Mersey Canal (Main Line - Burton to Fradley)|
|Keeper's Lock No 16||2½ furlongs|
|Fradley Pool Nature Reserve||2 furlongs|
|Fradley Canalside Café||1¼ furlongs|
|Fradley Visitor Centre||1 furlong|
|Junction Bridge No 51||½ furlongs|
|Junction Lock No 17||¼ furlongs|
|Trent and Mersey Canal (Main Line - Fradley to Great Haywood)|
|The Swan PH||a few yards|
|Shop & Marine Services at Fradley Junction||a few yards|
|Kingfisher Café||¼ furlongs|
|Fradley Middle Lock No 18||1¼ furlongs|
|Shadehouse Lock Bridge No 52||2 furlongs|
|Coventry Canal (Detached Portion)|
|Marine Services Dry Dock||a few yards|
|Fradley Swingbridge||¼ furlongs|
|Fradley Visitor Moorings (48 hours)||1 furlong|
|New Bridge No 91||3 furlongs|
|Fradley Estate Access Bridge No 90A||1 mile|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-outOn the Coventry Canal (Detached Portion) in the direction of Whittington Brook On the Coventry Canal (Detached Portion) in the direction of Whittington Brook
Wikipedia has a page about Fradley Junction
Fradley Junction (grid reference SK140139) is a canal junction between Fradley and Alrewas near Lichfield, Staffordshire, England and the point at which the Coventry Canal joins the Trent and Mersey Canal. It opened in 1790, and several of the buildings around it, including The Swan public house, are grade II listed structures.
- Gym Unity - Lichfield (Sports Club)
1796 yards to the southeast.
- The Swan At Walton (Pub)
9424 yards to the northeast.
- Palletways (Local Service)
1313 yards to the southwest.
- Kingfisher Holiday Park & Cafe (RV Park)
93 yards to the west.
- Fradley Canalside Cafe (British Restaurant)
229 yards to the northeast.
- Café No 8 (Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant)
1787 yards to the southeast.
- Fradley Fryer (Cafe, Fish & Chips Restaurant)
1807 yards to the southeast.
- FM Luxury Boarding Kennels (Broadcasting & Media Production Company, Real Estate Service)
1835 yards to the southeast.
- Woodend Lock Moorings (Canal)
1476 yards to the west.
- C Y Decorators (Professional Service)
1881 yards to the southeast.
- Cupcakes by Emma (Cupcake Shop)
2030 yards to the southeast.
- Fradley Junction (City)
5 yards to the southeast.
- Cute as a Button Gifts (Seasonal Store)
1928 yards to the southeast.
- Richard Winterton Auctioneers (Vintage Store, Home Mover)
1588 yards to the south.
- Renault Trucks (Commercial & Industrial Equipment Supplier)
1565 yards to the south.
- Curborough Sprint Course (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue, Sports)
2780 yards to the west.
- Midland Karting (Go-Kart Track, Sports Club)
1448 yards to the south.
- The Co-operative Food (Convenience Store, Gas Station)
5322 yards to the south.
- Alrewas Hayes Exclusive Country House Wedding and Events Venue (Wedding Planning Service)
885 yards to the northwest.
- Hutchings building and restoration (Professional Service)
1862 yards to the southeast.
- Campsites For Sale (RV Park, Professional Service)
209 yards to the northeast.
- Fradley (City, Landmark & Historical Place)
2283 yards to the east.
- Palletways (Commercial & Industrial)
1313 yards to the southwest.
- The Deep Six (Album)
2025 yards to the southeast.
- Patty's Attic (Home Decor, Antique Store)
2238 yards to the southwest.
- Tesco Distribution Centre, Lichfield, Staffordshire (Business Service)
1105 yards to the south.