Old Ford Lock No 19
Mooring here is impossible (don't try it!) .
Facilities: chemical toilet disposal, rubbish disposal, toilets and water point.
There is a bridge here which takes pedestrian traffic over the canal.
This is a lock with a rise of 9f5.
|Old Ford Wharf||¾ furlongs|
|Northern Outfall Sewer Bridge No 9||¾ furlongs|
|Pipe Bridge by Northern Outfall Sewer||½ furlongs|
|Old River Lea Junction||¼ furlongs|
|Swan Wharf||¼ furlongs|
|Old Ford Lock No 19|
|Stour Wharf||½ furlongs|
|Monier Bridge No 10A||1½ furlongs|
|Hertford Union Canal Junction||2 furlongs|
|Sweet Water Trade Moorings||2¼ furlongs|
|White Post Lane Bridge No 11||2½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some (go to "Edit and Change" on the menu and select "Edit websites")?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointThe nearest water point is here. Others are at:
Nearest rubbish disposalThe nearest rubbish disposal is here. Others are at:
Nearest chemical toilet disposalThe nearest chemical toilet disposal is here. Others are at: Travel to Hertford Union Canal Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Hertford Union Canal) to Hertford Union Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Regent's Canal) to Victoria Park Services
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-out
Wikipedia has a page about Old Ford Lock
Old Ford Lock is a paired lock and weir on the River Lee Navigation, in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, England. It is at Old Ford, which is named after the natural ford which used to exist in the area crossing the uncanalised River Lea.
- ArcelorMittal Orbit (Monument)
571 yards to the east.
- London Centre for Book Arts (Art School, Printing Service)
130 yards to the west.
- Bloc. (Performance & Event Venue, Organization)
355 yards to the south.
- Magic Madhouse London (Shopping & Retail)
45 yards to the southwest.
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue, Public & Government Service)
822 yards to the northeast.
- The Olympic Park (Performance & Event Venue)
667 yards to the north.
- West Ham United (Sports Team)
395 yards to the east.
- Hackney Wick Boulder Project (Rock Climbing Gym, Art Gallery)
811 yards to the north.
- Stratford station (City, Transit Stop)
1415 yards to the east.
- Barge East (Bar, Cafe)
487 yards to the north.
- Aho (Alternative & Holistic Health Service, Community)
842 yards to the northwest.
- Roman Road, London (Region, City)
1118 yards to the southwest.
- Bow Church (Religious Organization, Landmark & Historical Place)
1175 yards to the south.
- Bow Quarter (Landmark & Historical Place, Region)
836 yards to the south.
- Trapped Escape Rooms (Performance & Event Venue)
1627 yards to the northeast.
- White Post (Restaurant, Live Music Venue)
448 yards to the northwest.
- Copper Box Arena (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue, GymPhysical Fitness Center)
772 yards to the north.
- Westfield Stratford City (Retail Company, Shopping District)
1284 yards to the northeast.