Old Ford Lock No 19
Mooring here is impossible (don't try it!) .
Facilities: chemical toilet disposal, rubbish disposal, toilets and water point.
There is a bridge here which takes pedestrian traffic over the canal.
This is a lock with a rise of 9f5.
|Old Ford Wharf||¾ furlongs|
|Northern Outfall Sewer Bridge No 9||¾ furlongs|
|Pipe Bridge by Northern Outfall Sewer||½ furlongs|
|Old River Lea Junction||¼ furlongs|
|Swan Wharf||¼ furlongs|
|Old Ford Lock No 19|
|Stour Wharf||½ furlongs|
|Monier Bridge No 10A||1½ furlongs|
|Hertford Union Canal Junction||2 furlongs|
|Sweet Water Trade Moorings||2¼ furlongs|
|White Post Lane Bridge No 11||2½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some (go to "Edit and Change" on the menu and select "Edit websites")?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointThe nearest water point is here. Others are at:
Nearest rubbish disposalThe nearest rubbish disposal is here. Others are at:
Nearest chemical toilet disposalThe nearest chemical toilet disposal is here. Others are at: Travel to Hertford Union Canal Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Hertford Union Canal) to Hertford Union Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Regent's Canal) to Victoria Park Services
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-out
Wikipedia has a page about Old Ford Lock
Old Ford Lock is a paired lock and weir on the River Lee Navigation, in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, England. It is at Old Ford, which is named after the natural ford which used to exist in the area crossing the uncanalised River Lea.
- London Aquatics Centre (GymPhysical Fitness Center, Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
821 yards to the east.
- London Centre for Book Arts (Art School, Printing Service)
102 yards to the west.
- Magic Madhouse London (Shopping & Retail)
45 yards to the southwest.
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue, Public & Government Service)
822 yards to the northeast.
- Bow Church (Church, Religious Center)
1175 yards to the south.
- Copper Box Arena (GymPhysical Fitness Center, Performance & Event Venue)
772 yards to the north.
- West Ham United (Sports Team)
318 yards to the east.
- London 2012 - Aquatics Centre (Public Swimming Pool, Park)
801 yards to the east.
- Stratford station (City, Transit Stop)
1417 yards to the east.
- Jamie's Italian Westfield Stratford (Shopping Mall, Pizza Place)
1215 yards to the northeast.
- Love Box, Victoria Park (Performance & Event Venue, Sports & Recreation)
932 yards to the west.
- The Stadium, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park (Sports Club)
527 yards to the southeast.
- Trapped Escape Rooms (Performance & Event Venue)
1627 yards to the northeast.
- Bow Quarter (Landmark & Historical Place, Region)
836 yards to the south.
- ArcelorMittal Orbit (Landmark & Historical Place)
571 yards to the east.
- Roman Road, London (Region, City)
1118 yards to the southwest.
- Lovebox (Festival)
1189 yards to the west.
- Hackney WickED (Train Station, Nonprofit Organization)
723 yards to the north.
- Clary's Restaurant, Aspers Casino, Westfield Stratford (Fast Food Restaurant)
1260 yards to the northeast.
- Aho (Event, Community)
842 yards to the northwest.
- Number 90 Bar & Kitchen (Bar & Grill, Beer Garden)
784 yards to the north.
- Grow, Hackney (Bar)
699 yards to the north.
- Westfield Stratford City (Shopping District, Retail Company)
1392 yards to the northeast.