Austins Bridge No 83
There is a bridge here which takes a track over the canal.
|Overwater Marina||1 mile, ¾ furlongs|
|Bennets Bridge No 80||7 furlongs|
|Site of Bridge No 81||3¼ furlongs|
|Coole Lane Bridge No 82||2 furlongs|
|Dismantled Railway Bridge||½ furlongs|
|Austins Bridge No 83|
|Coole Pilate Leisure Moorings||1½ furlongs|
|Milepost - Nantwich 4 Miles / Autherley Junction 35 Miles / Norbury Junction 19½ Miles||2 furlongs|
|Mickley Bridge No 84||3¼ furlongs|
|Hack Green Visitor Moorings (South)||7¾ furlongs|
|Burrows Bridge No 85||1 mile, ½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Austins Bridge
Austins Bridge is an American Christian country band originally formed in Austin, Texas. The band consists of Justin Rivers and Jason Baird.
- A J & M Gleave and Son Fencing Contractors (Fence & Gate Contractor, Agriculture Company)
1847 yards to the southwest.
- Coole Pilate (City, Automotive Repair Shop)
697 yards to the east.
- Audlem Medical Practice (Dentist & Dental Office, Doctor)
3276 yards to the south.
- Broomhall (City, Landmark & Historical Place)
1742 yards to the northwest.
- Townsends Of Nantwich (Self-Storage Facility)
1372 yards to the north.
- Mickley Hall Shooting School (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue, Urban Farm)
920 yards to the northwest.
- John Williamson (Lawyer & Law Firm)
1143 yards to the north.
- Hack Green Secret Nuclear Bunker (Landmark & Historical Place, Historical Place)
1544 yards to the north.
- Church House Nursing Home (Nursing Agency)
4248 yards to the north.
- Stud Farm Austerson (Pet)
1129 yards to the north.
- Farmers Arms (Pub)
5366 yards to the northwest.