Bodymoor Heath Wharf
Bodymoor Heath Road
Facilities: rubbish disposal and water point.
The place is a Wharf.
|Curdworth Winding Hole||6¼ furlongs|
|Canal Pool Moorings||6 furlongs|
|Curdworth Bottom Lock No 38||5¼ furlongs|
|Kingsbury Swing Bridge||5¼ furlongs|
|Curdworth Lock 10 No 37||2 furlongs|
|Bodymoor Heath Wharf|
|Bodymoor Heath Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Cheatles Farm Bridge||1 furlong|
|Curdworth Lock 9 No 36||1¼ furlongs|
|Dog & Doublet PH||1½ furlongs|
|Dog & Doublet Visitor Moorings||1¾ furlongs|
Copyright: Mike and Ethel Cummins
Taken: 7 May 2014
The water-point can be clearly seen. There are rubbish disposal bins at the back of the car-park, however these are marked as only for boaters on the long-term moorings, so don't get caught using them!
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some (go to "Edit and Change" on the menu and select "Edit websites")?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointThe nearest water point is here. Others are at:
Nearest rubbish disposalThe nearest rubbish disposal is here. Others are at: On this waterway in the direction of Fazeley Junction On this waterway in the direction of Farmer's Bridge Junction Travel to Salford Junction South, then on the Grand Union Canal (Birmingham and Warwick Junction Canal) to Bordesley Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Warwick and Birmingham Canal) to Camp Hill Top Lock No 52
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Fazeley Junction On this waterway in the direction of Farmer's Bridge Junction
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Fazeley Junction
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Bodymoor Heath Wharf”
- Midlands Open Water Swim Centre (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
1694 yards to the northeast.
- The White Horse In Curdworth (Restaurant)
4330 yards to the southwest.
- Kingsbury Water Park Camping and Caravan site (Sports & Recreation, Park)
364 yards to the east.
- The Ram Run (Sports & Recreation, Race Track)
1315 yards to the northeast.
- Kingsbury Water Park (Recreation Spot, Environmental Service)
762 yards to the southeast.
- Carp Fishers UK - Cuttle Mill (Fishing Store, Locality)
1609 yards to the southwest.
- Pool House Farm Fishery (Fishing Store)
1558 yards to the northwest.
- PGAs of Europe Travel Club (Travel & Transportation)
1918 yards to the southwest.
- Brook Marston Farm Hotel (Performance & Event Venue, Wedding Planning Service)
734 yards to the south.
- Granary Tea Rooms (Coffee Shop, Restaurant)
213 yards to the northwest.
- Broomey Croft Childrens Farm (Playground)
243 yards to the east.
- The Dog & Doublet (Pub)
300 yards to the south.
- Kingsbury Outdoor Learning Centre (Educational Consultant)
1118 yards to the southeast.
- Middleton House Farm (Hotel)
932 yards to the west.
- Happy Hounds (Pet Store)
120 yards to the south.
- Labou (Massage Service)
967 yards to the west.
- Bodymoor Heath (Region, City)
43 yards to the south.
- London Motorcycle Museum (History Museum, Motorcycle Dealership)
161277 yards to the southeast.
- M42 motorway (Street, County)
37778 yards to the southwest.
- Eventurous Ltd (Professional Service)
949 yards to the west.
- Mix-It-Up Studio's (Photography Videography, Professional Service)
213 yards to the northwest.
- Middleton Hall - Tamworth (Landmark & Historical Place, Historical Place)
3411 yards to the west.
- Kingsbury Church (Religious Organization)
973 yards to the south.
- Echills Wood Railway (Train Station)
721 yards to the east.
- Echills Wood Railway (Railway Station)
728 yards to the southeast.
- The Professional Golfers' Associations of Europe Limited (Sports & Recreation)
1699 yards to the southwest.
- Fradley Croft Corporate Events Ltd (Event Planner, Meeting Room)
995 yards to the west.
- Amazing-Food (Bakery, Local Service)
205 yards to the south.