Bodymoor Heath Wharf
Bodymoor Heath Road
Facilities: rubbish disposal and water point.
The place is a Wharf.
|Curdworth Winding Hole||6¼ furlongs|
|Canal Pool Moorings||6 furlongs|
|Curdworth Bottom Lock No 38||5¼ furlongs|
|Kingsbury Swing Bridge||5¼ furlongs|
|Curdworth Lock 10 No 37||2 furlongs|
|Bodymoor Heath Wharf|
|Bodymoor Heath Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Cheatles Farm Bridge||1 furlong|
|Curdworth Lock 9 No 36||1¼ furlongs|
|Dog & Doublet PH||1½ furlongs|
|Dog & Doublet Visitor Moorings||1¾ furlongs|
Copyright: Mike and Ethel Cummins
Taken: 7 May 2014
The water-point can be clearly seen. There are rubbish disposal bins at the back of the car-park, however these are marked as only for boaters on the long-term moorings, so don't get caught using them!
A map will be shown here if you are logged on
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some (go to "Edit and Change" on the menu and select "Edit websites")?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointThe nearest water point is here. Others are at:
Nearest rubbish disposalThe nearest rubbish disposal is here. Others are at: On this waterway in the direction of Fazeley Junction On this waterway in the direction of Farmer's Bridge Junction Travel to Salford Junction South, then on the Grand Union Canal (Birmingham and Warwick Junction Canal) to Bordesley Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Warwick and Birmingham Canal) to Camp Hill Top Lock No 52
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Fazeley Junction On this waterway in the direction of Farmer's Bridge Junction
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Fazeley Junction
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Bodymoor Heath Wharf”
- Granary Tea Rooms (Coffee Shop, Restaurant)
966 yards to the northeast.
- Bodymoor Heath (Region, City)
43 yards to the south.
- Echills Wood Railway (Railroad Company, Tour Agency)
772 yards to the southeast.
- Amazing-Food (Bakery, Local Service)
205 yards to the south.
- Big Frank's Cycle Hire (Bicycle Shop, Sports & Recreation)
862 yards to the southeast.
- Brook Marston Farm Hotel (Wedding Planning Service, Performance & Event Venue)
738 yards to the south.
- Kingsbury Water Park (Recreation Spot)
762 yards to the southeast.
- Middleton Lakes (Landmark & Historical Place)
807 yards to the northeast.
- Broomey Croft Childrens Farm (Playground)
970 yards to the northeast.
- Kingsbury Water Park Camping and Caravan site (Park, Sports & Recreation)
661 yards to the northeast.
- Fradley Croft Corporate Events Ltd (Event Planner, Meeting Room)
995 yards to the west.
- Carp Fishers UK - Cuttle Mill (Sports & Recreation, Locality)
1610 yards to the southwest.
- Pool House Farm Fishery (Sports & Recreation)
1552 yards to the northwest.
- Kingsbury Outdoor Learning Centre (Educational Consultant)
1118 yards to the southeast.
- Mix-It-Up Studio's (Photography Videography, Professional Service)
136 yards to the south.