|Fiskerton Wharf||1 mile, 7 furlongs|
|Hazelford Lock Weir Exit||7 furlongs|
|Hazelford Lock Main Weir Exit||6 furlongs|
|Hazelford Lock No 8||5 furlongs|
|Hazelford Lock Main Weir Entrance||3¾ furlongs|
|Hazelford Lock Weir Entrance||¾ furlongs|
|Hoveringham||2 miles, 1¾ furlongs|
|Gunthorpe Lock Weir Exit||4 miles, 1 furlong|
|Gunthorpe Lock No 7||4 miles, 1¾ furlongs|
|Gunthorpe Lock Weir Entrance||4 miles, 2½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Nottingham County Hall On this waterway in the direction of Cromwell Lock Weir Exit On this waterway in the direction of Nottingham County Hall On this waterway in the direction of Cromwell Lock Weir Exit On this waterway in the direction of Nottingham County Hall On this waterway in the direction of Cromwell Lock Weir Exit Travel to Meadow Lane Junction, then on the River Trent (Nottingham Canal) to Meadow Lane Lock
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
Wikipedia has a page about Hazelford Ferry
Bleasby is a village and civil parish in Nottinghamshire, England, located fifteen miles North East of Nottingham. It has a population of 804, increasing to 824 (and including Goverton) at the 2011 Census.
The village was served by a Post Office until early 2015, railway station and tea shop. The Saxon charter of 956 records Bleasby as Blisetune, named after a Danish soldier Blesi and tun the Anglo-Saxon word for settlement. Bleasby was the childhood home of William Booth, the founder of The Salvation Army.
- Riverside Caravan Park & Holiday Cottages (Mobile Home Park, Cottage)
174946 yards to the northwest.
- RAF Syerston (Airport, Landmark & Historical Place)
1170 yards to the southeast.
- Radbeech Properties Limited (Surveyor)
1524 yards to the northwest.
- 7Hz Audio (Local Service, AdvertisingMarketing)
1853 yards to the northwest.
- River Trent (Region, City)
89824 yards to the west.
- Ben Morgan - Painting & Decorating (Real Estate, Home Decor)
1528 yards to the northwest.
- Prestige & Performance Cars Limited (Automotive, Aircraft & Boat)
1627 yards to the southeast.
- Southwell Racecourse (Race Track, Landmark & Historical Place)
4291 yards to the north.
- Horzos Bar (Fast Food Restaurant, Pub)
1415 yards to the northwest.
- Valley Boarding Kennels and Cattery (Kennel, Pet Sitter)
1359 yards to the north.
- Shooting & Leisure Shop (Gun Store, Clothing Store)
1411 yards to the north.
- Naturally Tip To Toe Therapy (Alternative & Holistic Health Service, Professional Service)
1559 yards to the east.