Facilities: chemical toilet disposal, boater-operated pump-out, rubbish disposal and water point.
The place is a Wharf.
|Marsworth Lock No 38||4½ furlongs|
|Farm Bridge No 129||3¼ furlongs|
|The Former Ship Inn||1½ furlongs|
|Town Field Farm Bridge No 130||1½ furlongs|
|Church Lane Bridge||a few yards|
|Marsworth Wharf||¼ furlongs|
|Marsworth Junction||½ furlongs|
|Lower Icknield Way Bridge No 132||1¾ furlongs|
|Marsworth Flight Lock No 39||1¾ furlongs|
|Bluebells Tearooms and Shop||2 furlongs|
A map will be shown here if you are logged on
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
- The Boatmen's Institute in Brentford
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointThe nearest water point is here. Others are at:
Nearest rubbish disposalThe nearest rubbish disposal is here. Others are at:
Nearest chemical toilet disposalThe nearest chemical toilet disposal is here. Others are at: On this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction On this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction Travel to Marsworth Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Grand Junction Canal - Aylesbury Arm) to Aylesbury Basin Visitor Moorings
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outThe nearest self-operated pump-out is here. Others are at: On this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction On this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction On this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction
Nearest boatyard pump-out
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Marsworth Services”
- The Anglers Retreat (Beer Garden, Bed and Breakfast)
435 yards to the south.
- The Bluebells Tearooms (Coffee Shop, Family Style Restaurant)
447 yards to the southeast.
- Wilstone (Environmental Conservation Organization, Sports & Recreation)
1517 yards to the west.
- Tring Reservoirs (Landmark & Historical Place, Wildlife Sanctuary)
1027 yards to the south.
- P E Mead & Sons Farm Shop (Specialty Grocery Store)
1492 yards to the southwest.
- Piggeries Furniture (Home Decor)
960 yards to the south.
- Manor Farm Marsworth, Gallops, Arena and Events Hire (Performance & Event Venue, Farm)
550 yards to the northeast.
- Marsworth Millennium Hall (Event Planner, Community Center)
528 yards to the east.
- A Lewis I T Consultants (Science, Technology & Engineering)
491 yards to the east.