Facilities: chemical toilet disposal, boater-operated pump-out and water point.
The place is a Marina, a Wharf, a Place of Interest and a Basin.
You can wind here.
|Grand Union Canal (Regent's Canal)|
|Limehouse Basin Entrance||1¾ furlongs|
|The Narrow PH||1¼ furlongs|
|Narrow Street Bridge||1 furlong|
|Limehouse Lock No 13||¾ furlongs|
|Limehouse Basin Visitor Moorings||¼ furlongs|
|Limehouse Basin Footbridge||¾ furlongs|
|Docklands Light Railway Bridge||¾ furlongs|
|Commercial Road Lock No 12||¾ furlongs|
|Commercial Road Bridge||1 furlong|
|Brunton's Wharf||1¼ furlongs|
|Lee and Stort Navigation (Limehouse Cut)|
|Limehouse Basin Junction Footbridge No 9||¼ furlongs|
|Site of Britannia Stop Lock No 21||½ furlongs|
|Limehouse Cut Footbridge No 8||¾ furlongs|
|Site of Albion Wharf||¾ furlongs|
|Site of Lea Wharf||1 furlong|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointThe nearest water point is here. Others are at:
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalThe nearest chemical toilet disposal is here. Others are at: On the Grand Union Canal (Regent's Canal) in the direction of Little Venice Travel to Head of Bow Locks, then on the Lee and Stort Navigation (River Lee: commercial section) to Old Ford Lock No 19
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outThe nearest self-operated pump-out is here. Others are at:
Nearest boatyard pump-out
Wikipedia has a page about Limehouse Basin
The Limehouse Basin in Limehouse, in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets provides a navigable link between the Regent's Canal and the River Thames, through the Limehouse Basin Lock. A basin in the north of Mile End, near Victoria Park connects with the Hertford Union Canal leading to the River Lee Navigation. The dock originally covered an area of about 15 acres (60,703 m2). The Basin lies between the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) line and historic Narrow Street. Directly to the east is a small park, Ropemaker's Fields.
- Sticks'n'Sushi (Coffee Shop)
1434 yards to the southeast.
- The Grapes (British Restaurant)
314 yards to the south.
- The Prospect Of Whitby (Gastropub, Historical Place)
1295 yards to the southwest.
- MayflowerPub (British Restaurant, Beer Garden)
1792 yards to the southwest.
- Mile End Park (Sports & Recreation Venue, Public & Government Service)
767 yards to the northeast.
- Ice Rink Canary Wharf Ice Skating (Bar)
1497 yards to the southeast.
- Canary Riverside Plaza (Restaurant)
914 yards to the southeast.
- Big Easy (Barbecue Restaurant, Seafood Restaurant)
1492 yards to the southeast.
- Browns West India Quay (British Restaurant, Bar)
1043 yards to the southeast.
- Limehouse Marina (Region, Sports & Recreation)
90 yards to the west.
- One Canada Square (British Restaurant)
1458 yards to the southeast.
- Street Feast Giant Robot (Diner)
1461 yards to the southeast.
- Gaucho (Argentinian Restaurant)
920 yards to the southeast.
- Britannia International Hotel, London (Hotel Resort)
1452 yards to the southeast.
- Canary Wharf tube station (Transit Stop)
1574 yards to the southeast.
- Troxy (Sports & Recreation Venue)
674 yards to the west.
- The Sipping Room (Restaurant, Bar)
1043 yards to the southeast.
- NTV Europe (Broadcasting & Media Production Company, Arts & Entertainment)
1601 yards to the northeast.
- DoubleTree by Hilton - London Docklands Riverside (Hotel Resort)
829 yards to the south.
- Ratcliff (Landmark & Historical Place, School)
728 yards to the west.
- Bokan (Modern European Restaurant)
1519 yards to the southeast.
- Genesis Cinema (Performance & Event Venue, Bar)
1719 yards to the northwest.
- SWEAT (Sports & Fitness Instruction)
779 yards to the southeast.