Facilities: chemical toilet disposal, boater-operated pump-out and water point.
The place is a Marina, a Wharf, a Place of Interest and a Basin.
You can wind here.
|Grand Union Canal (Regent's Canal)|
|Limehouse Basin Entrance||1¾ furlongs|
|The Narrow PH||1¼ furlongs|
|Narrow Street Bridge||1 furlong|
|Limehouse Lock No 13||¾ furlongs|
|Limehouse Basin Visitor Moorings||¼ furlongs|
|Limehouse Basin Footbridge||¾ furlongs|
|Docklands Light Railway Bridge||¾ furlongs|
|Commercial Road Lock No 12||¾ furlongs|
|Commercial Road Bridge||1 furlong|
|Brunton's Wharf||1¼ furlongs|
|Lee and Stort Navigation (Limehouse Cut)|
|Limehouse Basin Junction Footbridge No 9||¼ furlongs|
|Site of Britannia Stop Lock No 21||½ furlongs|
|Limehouse Cut Footbridge No 8||¾ furlongs|
|Site of Albion Wharf||¾ furlongs|
|Site of Lea Wharf||1 furlong|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointThe nearest water point is here. Others are at:
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalThe nearest chemical toilet disposal is here. Others are at: On the Grand Union Canal (Regent's Canal) in the direction of Little Venice Travel to Head of Bow Locks, then on the Lee and Stort Navigation (River Lee: commercial section) to Old Ford Lock No 19
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outThe nearest self-operated pump-out is here. Others are at:
Nearest boatyard pump-out
Wikipedia has a page about Limehouse Basin
The Limehouse Basin in Limehouse, in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets provides a navigable link between the Regent's Canal and the River Thames, through the Limehouse Basin Lock. A basin in the north of Mile End, near Victoria Park connects with the Hertford Union Canal leading to the River Lee Navigation. The dock originally covered an area of about 15 acres (60,703 m2). The Basin lies between the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) line and historic Narrow Street. Directly to the east is a small park, Ropemaker's Fields.
- The Grapes (British Restaurant)
306 yards to the south.
- Boisdale Restaurants (Steakhouse, Bar & Grill)
1218 yards to the southeast.
- Big Easy (Seafood Restaurant, Bar & Grill)
1351 yards to the southeast.
- Mile End Park (Sports & Recreation Venue, Public & Government Service)
1372 yards to the north.
- Ice Rink Canary Wharf Ice Skating (Bar)
1497 yards to the southeast.
- Canary Riverside Plaza (Restaurant)
807 yards to the southeast.
- DoubleTree by Hilton - London Docklands Riverside (Lounge)
829 yards to the south.
- Limehouse Marina (Region, Sports & Recreation)
1410 yards to the southeast.
- The Sipping Room (Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant)
920 yards to the southeast.
- Street Feast Giant Robot (Diner)
1461 yards to the southeast.
- Canary Wharf tube station (Sports & Recreation)
1574 yards to the southeast.
- Gaucho (Argentinian Restaurant)
920 yards to the southeast.
- The Economist Intelligence Unit (News & Media Website, Consulting Agency)
1179 yards to the southeast.
- Canary Wharf Pier (Travel & Transportation, Automotive, Aircraft & Boat)
895 yards to the southeast.
- Troxy (Sports & Recreation Venue)
677 yards to the west.
- The Breakfast Club Canary Wharf (Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant)
1455 yards to the southeast.
- NTV Europe (Arts & Entertainment, MovieTelevision Studio)
1601 yards to the northeast.
- Ratcliff (Landmark & Historical Place, School)
728 yards to the west.
- Bokan (Modern European Restaurant)
1526 yards to the southeast.
- Museum of London Docklands (Travel & Transportation)
1002 yards to the southeast.
- SWEAT (Sports & Fitness Instruction)
779 yards to the southeast.
- Canary Wharf (Local Service)
1511 yards to the southeast.