|Slapton Wharf||7¾ furlongs|
|Slapton Bridge No 120||7½ furlongs|
|Slapton Winding Hole||7¼ furlongs|
|Horton Lock Bridge No 121||½ furlongs|
|Horton Lock No 31||¼ furlongs|
|Ivinghoe Bottom Lock No 32||4¼ furlongs|
|Ivinghoe Lock Bridge No 122||5¼ furlongs|
|Ivinghoe Top Lock No 33||5½ furlongs|
|Ivinghoe Bridge No 123||1 mile, ¾ furlongs|
|Seabrook Bottom Lock No 34||1 mile, 2¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
- The Boatmen's Institute in Brentford
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction On this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction
Nearest boatyard pump-out
Wikipedia has a page about Horton Wharf
Slapton is a village and also a civil parish within Aylesbury Vale district in Buckinghamshire, England. It is located between the Grand Union Canal and the border with Bedfordshire, about three miles south of Leighton Buzzard, three miles west of Edlesborough.
- Gare de Cheddington (Transit Stop)
1390 yards to the southwest.
- Lower Hortondale Kennels (Pet Store)
815 yards to the southwest.
- Stacey Shlusar Lashes & Reflexology (Massage Service)
1457 yards to the north.
- Slapton Village Hall (Arts & Entertainment, Senior Center)
1376 yards to the north.
- The Dog Whisperer Walking Service (Pet Sitter)
1465 yards to the north.
- Hill Farm and Orchard Wigwams (Farm, Vacation Home Rental)
691 yards to the north.