Staines Bridge (A308)
There is a bridge here which takes a major road over the canal.
|Runnymede Motorway Bridge||6½ furlongs|
|Holm Island||4½ furlongs|
|Hollyhock Island||3¾ furlongs|
|London Stone||2 furlongs|
|Church Island||1½ furlongs|
|Thames - Colne Junction||½ furlongs|
|Staines Railway Bridge||2½ furlongs|
|Penton Hook Lock Weirs Entrance||1 mile, 6 furlongs|
|Penton Hook Lock||1 mile, 6¾ furlongs|
|Penton Hook Lock Weir Exit||1 mile, 7¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
Wikipedia has a page about Staines Bridge
Staines Bridge is a road bridge running in a south-west to north-east direction across the River Thames in Surrey. It is on the modern A308 road and links the boroughs of Spelthorne and Runnymede at Staines and Egham Hythe.
The bridge crosses the Thames on the reach between Penton Hook Lock and Bell Weir Lock, and is close to and upstream of the main mouth of the River Colne, a tributary. The bridge carries the Thames Path across the river.
- The George, Staines - JD Wetherspoons (British Restaurant)
334 yards to the east.
- The Bells Pub (British Restaurant)
346 yards to the north.
- London Stone (Performance & Event Venue, Dance & Night Club)
208 yards to the east.
- Staines Police Station (Law Enforcement Agency)
921 yards to the east.
- Next (Shopping Mall)
495 yards to the northeast.
- Jimmy's Staines (Bar)
51 yards to the east.
- Slug & Lettuce Staines (Restaurant)
101 yards to the east.
- Nostrano Lounge (British Restaurant, Pub)
424 yards to the east.
- Cafe One (Fast Food Restaurant)
257 yards to the northeast.
- Pret Kitchen (Fast Food Restaurant, Sandwich Shop)
504 yards to the east.
- Mova Training Academy (School, Cosmetics Store)
260 yards to the east.
- Saw – The Ride (Just For Fun, Amusement & Theme Park)
3751 yards to the south.
- Star River Walk (Fishing Spot, Hiking Trail)
8502588 yards to the northwest.
- Roshni's Restaurant Staines (Caterer)
51 yards to the northeast.
- St Mary's, Staines (Religious Center, Landmark & Historical Place)
401 yards to the north.
- Staines railway station (Railway Station, Transit Stop)
1065 yards to the east.
- M25 Runnymede Bridge (Bridge)
1442 yards to the west.
- TGI Fridays (Dance & Night Club)
285 yards to the east.
- Clarence Street Tattoo & Body Piercing (Local Service)
136 yards to the northeast.
- Egham Town F.C. (Sports Team, Sports Club)
1496 yards to the southwest.
- Rush (Thorpe Park) (Park, Landmark & Historical Place)
3530 yards to the south.
- Little Explorers Play Cafe (Preschool, Park)
259 yards to the east.
- McDonald's Restaurant (Fast Food Restaurant)
10435 yards to the northeast.
- Staines Bridge (Landmark & Historical Place)
5 yards to the south.
- The Swan Hotel, Staines (Pub, European Restaurant)
106 yards to the southeast.
- The Missing Geek (Coffee Shop)
214 yards to the east.
- RDA Capoeira UK (Sports & Recreation)
19 yards to the east.
- Staines Boat Club (Landmark & Historical Place, Sports Team)
408 yards to the southeast.
- St Peters C of E Church (Church, Religious Organization)
798 yards to the southeast.
- Staines Fit Box (Personal Trainer)
19 yards to the east.
- Fresh Image Training (Personal Trainer)
344 yards to the east.
- PureGym Staines (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
453 yards to the northeast.