Mooring here is tolerable (it's just about possible if really necessary) , no information available. Plenty of mooring space but it suffers from urban noise/disturbance. Preferable to overnight in the Festival Park - better security.
Facilities: diesel for sale, gas for sale and boatyard pump-out.
The place is a Wharf and a Boatyard.
|Junction with Burslem Branch Canal (disused)||6¼ furlongs|
|Newport Lane Bridge No 123||5½ furlongs|
|Mill Bridge No 125||3 furlongs|
|Middleport Footbridge||¾ furlongs|
|Middleport Winding Hole||½ furlongs|
|Longport Road Bridge No 126||¼ furlongs|
|Longport Visitor Moorings||1 furlong|
|Trubshawe Cross Bridge No 127||1¼ furlongs|
|Longport Aqueduct||2 furlongs|
|Railway Bridge No 127A (disused)||2¾ furlongs|
A map will be shown here if you are logged on
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposalTravel to Etruria Junction, then on the Trent and Mersey Canal (Caldon Branch - Main Line to Froghall) to Etruria Services
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outTravel to Etruria Junction, then on the Trent and Mersey Canal (Caldon Branch - Main Line to Froghall) to Etruria Services Travel to Hardings Wood Junction, then on the Trent and Mersey Canal (Main Line - Harding's Wood to Middlewich) to Red Bull Services Travel to Etruria Junction, then on the Trent and Mersey Canal (Main Line - Great Haywood to Etruria) to Aston Marina (Entrance)
Nearest boatyard pump-outThe nearest boatyard pump-out is here. Others are at:
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Longport Wharf”
- The Queens Head Burslem (Food & Beverage Company)
1222 yards to the east.
- Chillz bar (Live Music Venue, Sports Bar)
997 yards to the east.
- Potters Wheel (Beer Garden, Sports Bar)
1101 yards to the southwest.
- The Clayhanger (Pub)
1110 yards to the east.
- Bradwell Working Men's Club (Bar)
1567 yards to the west.
- Sunkissed Sublime Tanning (Region)
548 yards to the east.
- Rustic Char (New American Restaurant)
1345 yards to the east.
- Great Moguls (Asian Restaurant)
1120 yards to the east.
- India cottage burslem (Asian Restaurant)
1021 yards to the east.
- British Pole Dance Academy - Stoke-On-Trent (GymPhysical Fitness Center)
866 yards to the east.
- T6 fight club (GymPhysical Fitness Center, Performance & Event Venue)
1600 yards to the east.
- The Jolly Carter, Burslem (Brewery)
502 yards to the east.
- Westport Lake Visitor Centre (Park, Community Organization)
530 yards to the north.
- Emma Bailey Ceramics (Art Gallery)
420 yards to the southeast.
- 6 Towns Radio (Nonprofit Organization, Broadcasting & Media Production Company)
1115 yards to the east.
- Wayne Walker Quality Meats (Specialty Grocery Store)
205 yards to the northeast.
- Middleport Pottery (Landmark & Historical Place, Tea Room)
373 yards to the southeast.
- Funsters (Sports & Recreation)
1075 yards to the northeast.
- BELLE Brows Beauty (Beauty Store)
1207 yards to the east.
- The George Hotel, Burslem (Restaurant, Bar)
1254 yards to the east.
- Porthill, Staffordshire (Medical Center, Arts & Entertainment)
1311 yards to the southwest.
- Clay College Stoke (Community College, Charity Organization)
367 yards to the southeast.
- Mg Hourglass Pt (Coach)
1636 yards to the east.
- Dimensions Leisure Centre (Public Swimming Pool)
1442 yards to the northeast.