|Canal Bridge||2 miles, 4¼ furlongs|
|Radcot Bridge Backwater Entrance||2 miles, 3 furlongs|
|Grafton Lock Weir Exit||1 mile, 3½ furlongs|
|Grafton Lock||1 mile, 3 furlongs|
|Grafton Lock Weir Entrance||1 mile, 2¼ furlongs|
|Eaton Footbridge||4½ furlongs|
|Buscot Lock Weir Exit No 2||1 mile, 5¾ furlongs|
|Buscot Lock Weir Exit No 1||1 mile, 6½ furlongs|
|Buscot Lock||1 mile, 7 furlongs|
|Buscot Lock Weir Entrance No 1||1 mile, 7¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Thames - Thames and Severn Canal - Coln Junction
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Thames - Thames and Severn Canal - Coln Junction
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Thames - Thames and Severn Canal - Coln Junction
Wikipedia has a page about Kelmscott
Kelmscott is a village and civil parish on the River Thames in West Oxfordshire, about 2 miles (3 km) east of Lechlade in neighbouring Gloucestershire. Since 2001 it has absorbed Little Faringdon, which had been a separate civil parish. The 2011 Census recorded the merged parish's population as 198.
- The Brassey Centre (Apartment & Condo Building)
166556 yards to the east.
- Anchor Bowling Club (Sports Club, Country Club Clubhouse)
542688 yards to the north.
- Eaton Hastings (City, Church)
1032 yards to the east.
- Manor Farm B&B & Kelmscott Glamping Holidays (Hotel)
561 yards to the northwest.
- Kelmscott Manor (History Museum, Art Gallery)
235 yards to the northwest.
- F. K. Barber Garden Construction & Maintenance Limited (Landscape Company)
832 yards to the northwest.
- The Plough Inn (Inn, Gastropub)
179444 yards to the north.
- Eaton Footbridge (Landmark & Historical Place)
783 yards to the west.
- 3Pmcs Limited (Market Research Consultant)
552 yards to the northwest.
- Hue Smith DipWCF Farrier Services (Professional Service)
1054 yards to the northwest.