Rufford Old Hall
You can wind here.
|Marsh Meadow Winding Hole||5¾ furlongs|
|Rufford Lock No 7||3½ furlongs|
|Rufford Lock Footbridge||3½ furlongs|
|Fettlers Wharf Marina||2¾ furlongs|
|Chapel Bridge No 7||2¼ furlongs|
|Rufford Old Hall|
|Rufford Swingbridge No 8||2¼ furlongs|
|Spark Bridge No 8A||6 furlongs|
|Fearn's Swing Bridge No 9||1 mile, 3 furlongs|
|Sollom Lock||1 mile, 7½ furlongs|
|Strand Bridge No 10||1 mile, 7¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Rufford Old Hall
Rufford Old Hall is a National Trust property in Rufford, Lancashire, England. Built in about 1530 for Sir Robert Hesketh, only the Great Hall, survives from the original structure. A brick-built wing in the Jacobean style was added in 1661, at right angles to the Great Hall, and a third wing was added in the 1820s.
Rufford Old Hall is designated by English Heritage as a Grade I listed building, The hall's cottage, coach house and stables, about ten metres (33 ft) to the east, are designated Grade II.
- The Hesketh Arms, Rufford (Bar & Grill, British Restaurant)
636 yards to the southwest.
- A1 Contractors & Plant Hire (Car Rental)
1028 yards to the southwest.
- Marbec Landscapes (Professional Service)
561 yards to the northwest.
- Goldleaf Tree Services (Gardener, Professional Service)
1133 yards to the northwest.
- W&M Thompson Transport (Local Service)
1245 yards to the west.
- AirView (Photographer)
1211 yards to the south.
- St. Mary's Marina (Travel & Transportation)
407 yards to the south.
- Rufford railway station (Train Station, Landmark & Historical Place)
557 yards to the southeast.
- St Mary's C of E Church (Church)
402 yards to the south.
- Manor House Farm B&B (Hotel, Travel & Transportation)
401 yards to the south.
- Rufford Veterinary Group Ltd (Hospital)
702 yards to the south.
- AJP Motos UK (Sports & Recreation)
561 yards to the northwest.
- Rufford Primary School Funday (Public & Government Service)
673 yards to the southwest.
- Tastebuds at the Wharf (Coffee Shop)
521 yards to the southeast.
- Mere Sands Wood (Region, Carpenter)
1787 yards to the west.
- Sophie's Nails & Beauty (Massage Service, Makeup Artist)
477 yards to the southwest.
- Rufford, Lancashire (City)
770 yards to the southwest.
- Sweet Dreams Candy Buffet (Candy Store)
801 yards to the southwest.
- Rufford Meadows Fisheries (Fishing Store)
556 yards to the southeast.
- Rufford Tree Services (Tree Cutting Service)
780 yards to the southwest.
- Rufford Old Hall (Landmark & Historical Place, Restaurant)
211 yards to the northwest.
- Rufford Village Hall (Food & Beverage)
515 yards to the southwest.
- Causeway Garage (Automotive Repair Shop, Car Dealership)
1382 yards to the southwest.
- Croston Sports Club (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue, Bar)
3863 yards to the northeast.
- Do-It-Yourself Centre Limited (Home Decor, Hardware Store)
5072 yards to the north.
- The Boathouse Cafe (British Restaurant)
146299 yards to the southeast.