Troy Junction Towpath Bridge No 177A
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (2 miles and 5¾ furlongs away); Barclays Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (2 miles and 5¼ furlongs away); HSBC cashpoints (ATM machines) (2 miles and 5 furlongs away); Lloyds Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (2 miles and 5¾ furlongs away); Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (2 miles and 5 furlongs away); Santander Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (2 miles and 4¾ furlongs away)
You can wind here.
|Copper Mill Lane Rubbish Disposal||2¼ furlongs|
|Copper Mill Lock Weir Exit||2 furlongs|
|Copper Mill Lane Bridge No 177||2 furlongs|
|The Coy Carp PH||1¾ furlongs|
|Park Lane Winding Hole||1 furlong|
|Troy Junction Towpath Bridge No 177A|
|Weir Towpath Bridge No 177B||1 furlong|
|Jack's Lane Mooring Arm (north entrance)||1¼ furlongs|
|Jack's Lane Mooring Arm (south entrance)||2 furlongs|
|Lock Weir Towpath Bridge No 177C||2¼ furlongs|
|Black Jack's Lock No 85||2½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
- The Boatmen's Institute in Brentford
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction
Nearest boatyard pump-out
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Troy Junction Towpath Bridge No 177A”
- The Oaks (British Restaurant, Beer Garden)
1191 yards to the northwest.
- The kings arms (Restaurant)
1211 yards to the east.
- The Old Orchard (British Restaurant, Pub)
712 yards to the southeast.
- Old Park Wood (City, Landmark & Historical Place)
761 yards to the northeast.
- The Coy Carp (Pub, Gastropub)
394 yards to the north.
- Harefield Village Café (British Restaurant)
1236 yards to the east.
- Hillingdon Narrowboats Association (Sports & Recreation)
614 yards to the north.
- Revive Tanning & Beauty (Massage Service, Hair Salon)
1240 yards to the east.
- The Beach House (Nail Salon, Cosmetics Store)
1225 yards to the east.
- Denham Grove (Performance & Event Venue)
1609 yards to the south.
- Nabab Restaurant (Asian Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
1205 yards to the east.
- April Six (Advertising Agency, Marketing Agency)
483 yards to the north.
- Rickmansworth Sailing Club (Sports & Recreation, Nonprofit Organization)
240 yards to the southwest.
- Denham Waterski (Sports Club, Sports & Recreation)
1460 yards to the south.
- HydeAway Spa (Day Spa, Beauty Salon)
1519 yards to the northwest.
- Musical Prodigy Tuition (Music Lessons & Instruction School, Musical Instrument Store)
72 yards to the southeast.
- Mini Monets Art School & Holiday Art Camps (Community Service, Art Gallery)
867 yards to the north.
- Harefield Hospital (Parking Garage Lot)
1123 yards to the east.
- The Stress Management Society (Management Service, Health & Wellness Website)
313 yards to the north.
- Tilehouse Studios (Music Production Studio)
1471 yards to the southwest.
- Broadwater Sailing Club (Sports & Fitness Instruction, Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
652 yards to the south.
- Squarerock (Outdoor & Sporting Goods Company)
771 yards to the east.