Soulbury Three Locks Moorings (Below Locks)
Mooring here is good (a nice place to moor) , mooring rings or bollards are available.
The place is a Temporary Moorings.
|Orchard Mill Bridge No 102||1 mile, 6 furlongs|
|Winding Hole below Stoke Hammond Lock||1 mile, 2 furlongs|
|Stoke Hammond Bridge No 104||1 mile, ½ furlongs|
|Stoke Hammond Lock No 23||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
|Stoke Hammond Bridge No 106||4¾ furlongs|
|Soulbury Three Locks Moorings (Below Locks)|
|Soulbury Bottom Lock No 24||¾ furlongs|
|The Three Locks PH||1 furlong|
|Soulbury Middle Lock No 25||1¼ furlongs|
|Soulbury Top Lock No 26||1¾ furlongs|
|Soulbury Bridge No 107||1¾ furlongs|
A map will be shown here if you are logged on
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
- The Boatmen's Institute in Brentford
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Soulbury Three Locks Moorings”
- Cake Girl (Bakery)
1294 yards to the southwest.
- Monkeybubbleow (Blogger, Esports Team)
548 yards to the southeast.
- Stoke Hammond Sports Club (Sports Bar, Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
1091 yards to the northwest.
- The Three Locks Stoke Hammond (Gastropub, Beer Garden)
167 yards to the southeast.
- Kime Training (Martial Arts School)
1036 yards to the northwest.