Brentford Visitor Moorings
Facilities: chemical toilet disposal, boater-operated pump-out, rubbish disposal, showers, toilets, water point and laundrette.
The place is a Visitors Mooring.
|Clitheroe's Lock Weir Exit||4 furlongs|
|Boston Manor Park Footbridge No 207A||2¾ furlongs|
|Great West Road Bridge No 208||2 furlongs|
|Brentford Railway Bridge No 208A||1 furlong|
|Brentford Gauging Lock Weir Entrance||½ furlongs|
|Brentford Visitor Moorings|
|Brentford Marina||¼ furlongs|
|FMC Dock||¾ furlongs|
|Brentford Gauging Lock No 100||¾ furlongs|
|Brentford Gauging Lock Weir Exit||1 furlong|
|High Street Bridge No 209||1¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
- The Boatmen's Institute in Brentford
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointThe nearest water point is here. Others are at: On this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction
Nearest rubbish disposalThe nearest rubbish disposal is here. Others are at: On this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction
Nearest chemical toilet disposalThe nearest chemical toilet disposal is here. Others are at: On this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction On this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outThe nearest self-operated pump-out is here. Others are at:
Nearest boatyard pump-out
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Brentford Visitor Moorings”
- The Griffin Pub (Arts & Entertainment, Food & Beverage Company)
795 yards to the northeast.
- Northumberland Arms Brentford (Restaurant)
257 yards to the south.
- Kings Arms (Bed and Breakfast, Hotel)
425 yards to the north.
- Princess royal (Arts & Entertainment)
986 yards to the northeast.
- The Weir (British Restaurant, Pub)
277 yards to the east.
- Galata Pera (European Restaurant, Mediterranean Restaurant)
875 yards to the east.
- Snakes and Ladders, Brentford (Playground)
503 yards to the south.
- Syon Park - Weddings & Celebrations (Event Planner, Historical Place)
1012 yards to the south.
- Boston Manor Park (Landmark & Historical Place)
974 yards to the northwest.
- Brentford FC (Sports Club, Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
886 yards to the northeast.
- Boston Manor (Charity Organization, Region)
1007 yards to the northwest.
- Syon Park (Park, Region)
1018 yards to the south.
- Kew Palace (Museum, Historical Place)
1332 yards to the east.
- Griffin Park (Sports Club)
892 yards to the northeast.
- Duke of London (Automotive Consultant)
468 yards to the southeast.
- DD Classics (Motor Vehicle Company, Cars)
979 yards to the west.
- Urban Villa London (Hotel)
1077 yards to the northeast.
- Tesco (Shopping & Retail, Convenience Store)
1336 yards to the west.
- Sky Studios (Broadcasting & Media Production Company, TV Network)
1071 yards to the west.
- Hilton London Syon Park (Hospitality Service)
628 yards to the south.
- Premier Inn London Brentford (Restaurant, Bed and Breakfast)
963 yards to the northeast.
- Brentford Lock West (Real Estate)
22 yards to the southwest.
- Pallavi's Kitchen - London (Indian Restaurant, Food & Beverage Company)
70 yards to the northeast.