|Ecluse 4 de Courcelles-Trélou-sur-Marne||35.85 km|
|Ecluse 3 de Vandières||21.78 km|
|Ecluse 2 de Damery-Venteuil||10.21 km|
|Ecluse 1 de Cumières||3.76 km|
|Canal Latéral à la Marne|
|Ecluse 15 de Dizy||0.13 km|
|Ecluse 14 d'Ay||4.13 km|
|Ecluse 13 de Mareuil||8.57 km|
|Ecluse 12 de Tours-sur-Marne||13.65 km|
|Latéral à la Marne - Ainse à la Marne Jonction||18.15 km|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Épernay
Épernay (IPA: [epɛʁnɛ]) is a commune in the Marne department in northern France. Épernay is located some 130 km north-east of Paris on the main line of the Eastern railway to Strasbourg. The town sits on the left bank of the Marne at the extremity of the Cubry valley which crosses it.
Épernay is a sub-prefecture of the department and seat of an arrondissement.
- Abbaye Saint-Pierre d'Hautvillers (Monument, Convent & Monastery)
1235 metres to the north.
- Champagne Joseph Desruets (WineryVineyard)
1505 metres to the north.
- BLUE Nautic (Tour Agency, Tourist Information Center)
1306 metres to the southeast.
- Campanile Epernay-Dizy (Hotel Resort)
1440 metres to the east.
- Champagne Daniel Etienne à Cumières en Champagne (WineryVineyard, Tour Agency)
760 metres to the west.
- La loge de Jo' (Hotel)
1475 metres to the north.
- Royal D'asie Hirson (Chinese Restaurant, Vietnamese Restaurant)
94011 metres to the north.
- Mahana spa (Spa)
920 metres to the south.
- Champagne Pierre Boever & Fils (Agriculture Company)
11986 metres to the east.
- Champagne Alain Mercier & Fils (Shopping & Retail, Food & Beverage Company)
27140 metres to the west.
- Camping Municipal Baradero (Region, RV Park)
11133540 metres to the southwest.
- restaurant de l'abbaye (European Restaurant)
1319 metres to the north.
- Point De Vue Monastir (National Park)
1579477 metres to the southeast.
- Les Grains d'Argent (French Restaurant, WineryVineyard)
1351 metres to the east.
- Chambres d'Hôtes La ChevaléeChampagne Pierre Fedyk (Bed and Breakfast)
1350 metres to the north.
- Association Cumières en Champagne (Travel Company, Arts & Entertainment)
1213 metres to the west.
- Au 36 (Grocery Store, Shopping & Retail)
1458 metres to the north.