Mooring here is excellent (this is a really good mooring) , no information available.
Facilities: rubbish disposal, toilets and water point.
The place is a Wharf, a Visitors Mooring, a Place of Interest, a Basin, a Arts Venue and a Restaurant.
You can wind here.
|A3 Road Bridge||3½ furlongs|
|Wood Bridge No 1||2½ furlongs|
|Wood Bridge No 2||2½ furlongs|
|Dapdune Railway Bridge||½ furlongs|
|Dapdune Footbridge||½ furlongs|
|Walnut Tree Close Footbridge||4¼ furlongs|
|Bridge Street Bridge (Guildford)||4¾ furlongs|
|Onslow Bridge||5½ furlongs|
|Guildford Town Bridge||6 furlongs|
|Millmead Basin||6¾ furlongs|
A map will be shown here if you are logged on
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some (go to "Edit and Change" on the menu and select "Edit websites")?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointThe nearest water point is here. Others are at: On this waterway in the direction of Thames - Wey Junction
Nearest rubbish disposalThe nearest rubbish disposal is here. Others are at: On this waterway in the direction of Thames - Wey Junction Travel to Millmead Lock No 4, then on the River Wey Godalming Navigation to Godalming Wharf On this waterway in the direction of Thames - Wey Junction
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Thames - Wey Junction Travel to Millmead Lock No 4, then on the River Wey Godalming Navigation to Godalming Wharf On this waterway in the direction of Thames - Wey Junction
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outTravel to Thames - Wey Junction, then on the River Thames (below Oxford) to D'Oyly Carte Island Footbridge, then on the River Thames (Desborough Cut) to Thames Meadow, then on the River Thames (below Oxford) to Molesey Lock
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
Wikipedia has a page about Dapdune Wharf
Dapdune Wharf is a former wharf on the Wey and Godalming Navigations in Guildford, England, UK, close to the Surrey County Cricket Club ground. It is now maintained by the National Trust.
Although no longer used as a goods transshipment point, the wharf is the starting point for boat trips, including boat hire and horse-drawn boat trips. The Visitor Centre has interactive displays, a smithy, a stable, and two of the only three remaining Wey barges in the world - the Reliance, permanently damaged and kept in a graving (dry) dock, and Perseverance IV, still floating but in dire need of repair and the subject of a 2010 National Trust restoration appeal.
- NT River Wey Navigations and Shalford Mill (Sports & Recreation, Museum)
91 yards to the south.
- Gourmet Burger Kitchen (American Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
860 yards to the south.
- Woodbridge Cafe (Coffee Shop, Local Service)
202 yards to the east.
- AirHop Trampoline Park Guildford (GymPhysical Fitness Center)
478 yards to the northwest.
- Guildford railway station (Transit Stop, City)
831 yards to the south.
- Kalm Kitchen Cafe (Restaurant, Tea Room)
1216 yards to the southeast.
- Mavericks Hairdressing Salon (Barber Shop)
1072 yards to the southeast.
- Thirty3Hz (Pub)
1028 yards to the south.
- Glitterbomb Surrey (Dance & Night Club)
572 yards to the west.
- The Rodboro Buildings (Restaurant)
850 yards to the south.
- Guildford Cathedral (Religious Organization, Anglican Church)
951 yards to the west.
- Surrey County Show (Professional Service)
1299 yards to the east.
- Guildford Escape Rooms (Local Business)
1052 yards to the southeast.
- Holy Trinity Church, Guildford (Landmark & Historical Place)
1146 yards to the southeast.
- Porsche Centre Guildford (Automotive Repair Shop, Automotive Parts Store)
490 yards to the northwest.
- Guildford Shakespeare Company (Nonprofit Organization, Education)
448 yards to the northwest.
- Guildford Harbour Hotel & Spa (Health Spa, Food & Beverage)
1115 yards to the southeast.
- Dapdune Wharf (Museum, Region)
75 yards to the south.
- Guildford Cricket Club (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue, Sports Team)
243 yards to the east.
- The Gym (Sports Club)
458 yards to the northwest.
- The Steam Dreams Rail Co (Railroad Company)
315 yards to the northwest.
- Guildford Beer Festival (Festival)
676 yards to the south.
- Guildford Pop Up Village (Performance & Event Venue)
868 yards to the south.