There is a bridge here which takes a major road over the canal.
|Lot's Ait||1 mile, 6¼ furlongs|
|Brentford Ait||1 mile, 4½ furlongs|
|Kew Bridge||1 mile, 2¼ furlongs|
|Oliver's Island||7¾ furlongs|
|Kew Railway Bridge||7 furlongs|
|Barnes Railway Bridge||6 furlongs|
|Chiswick Eyot||1 mile, 7 furlongs|
|Hammersmith Bridge||2 miles, 4½ furlongs|
|Thames - Beverley Brook Junction||3 miles, 6 furlongs|
|Putney Bridge||4 miles, 2¼ furlongs|
A map will be shown here if you are logged on
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some (go to "Edit and Change" on the menu and select "Edit websites")?
Wikipedia has a page about Chiswick Bridge
Chiswick Bridge is a reinforced concrete deck arch bridge over the River Thames in west London. One of three bridges opened in 1933 as part of an ambitious scheme to relieve traffic congestion west of London, it carries the A316 road between Chiswick on the north bank of the Thames and Mortlake on the south bank.
Built on the site of a former ferry, the bridge is 606 feet (185 m) long and faced with 3,400 tons of Portland stone. At the time of its opening its 150-foot (46 m) central span was the longest concrete span over the Thames. The bridge is possibly best known today for its proximity to the end of The Championship Course, the stretch of the Thames used for the Boat Race and other rowing races.
- The Ship
10 Thames Bank, London, SW14 7QR — 261 yards to the southeast.
- The Tap on the Line (Restaurant)
Kew Garden Station, Station Approach, Richmond, TW9 3PZ — 1267 yards to the northwest.
- The City Barge (British Restaurant, Pub)
27 Strand On The Green, London, W4 3PH — 1607 yards to the northwest.
- The Glasshouse
14 Station Parade, London, TW9 3PZ — 1290 yards to the west.
London, SW14 8JN — 536 yards to the southeast.
- Skinetica (Skin Care Service)
London — 1615 yards to the west.
- Dukes Meadows Water And Sand Park! (Cafe)
Market Drive Chiswick W4 2RX, Chiswick, W4 2 — 1459 yards to the northeast.
- Thorpe & Egham Half Marathon
London, KT16 8PN — 603 yards to the southwest.
- The Riverside Health and Racquets Club
Riverside Dr, London, W4 2SX — 1033 yards to the east.
- Dukes Meadows Golf & Tennis (Sporting Goods Store, Tennis Court)
Dan Mason Drive, London, W4 2SH — 449 yards to the east.
7 The Broadway, London, SW13 0NY — 1129 yards to the east.
- The National Archives
Ruskin Ave, Kew, TW94 — 1248 yards to the northwest.
- The Waterman’s Arms - Barnes
375 Lonsdale Road, Barnes, London, SW13 9PY — 1415 yards to the east.
- International Siddhashram Shakti centre
22 Palmerston Road, London, HA3 7RR — 1264 yards to the south.
- King's House Sports Ground (Landmark & Historical Place)
London, S35 8 — 1254 yards to the east.
- THE TAPESTRY TAPAS BAR (Business Service, Middle Eastern Restaurant)
1 Lower Richmond Road, London, SW14 7EZ — 459 yards to the south.
- Chiswick House and Gardens (Performance & Event Venue)
Burlington Lane, Chiswick, London, W4 2RP — 1539 yards to the northeast.
- Social Star
104 Galan Park Road, London, W4 3 — 1379 yards to the north.
- Mortlake Crematorium (Cemetery, City)
Richmond, TW9 4EN — 281 yards to the west.
- Emirates. Stadium Arsenal
London — 617 yards to the west.
- Rick Stein, Barnes
Tideway Yard, 125 Mortlake High Street, Barnes, London, SW14 8SN — 993 yards to the east.
- White Heart Pub Near Barnes bridge
The Terrace, London, SW13 0 — 1099 yards to the east.
- Mr Smile+
12-14 Victoria Road, London, EC2M — 737 yards to the southeast.
- Chiswick Bridge (Landmark & Historical Place)
London — 11 yards to the southeast.
- Barnes Railway Bridge (Transportation Service, Landmark & Historical Place)
London — 1207 yards to the east.
- Winch Design
The Old Fire Station, 123 Mortlake High Street, London, SW14 8SN — 977 yards to the east.
- Barnes, Mortlake and Sheen, London (Region)
London — 1310 yards to the east.
- East Sheen (Geo Entity)
East Sheen, SW14 — 1054 yards to the south.
London, SW14 8 — 1012 yards to the southeast.
- Chiswick Riverside, Hounslow (Geo Entity)
Chiswick Riverside — 1240 yards to the north.
123C Kensington High Street, London, NW4 3 — 1427 yards to the northwest.
- Mortlake and Barnes Common, Richmond upon Thames (Geo Entity)
Mortlake and Barnes Common — 1550 yards to the east.
- Grove Park, Hounslow
London — 1095 yards to the north.
- Desi News
104 Street Office 5, London, E78BW — 1379 yards to the north.
- Chiswick Riverside, London (Neighborhood, River)
1428 yards to the north.
- University of London Boat Club (Sports Team, College & University)
81 Hartington Road, Chiswick, London, W4 3TU — 1107 yards to the north.
- Kew Gardens station
London — 1247 yards to the northwest.
104 Glane Park Road, London, E78BW — 1379 yards to the north.