Ivinghoe Bottom Lock No 32
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (5¼ furlongs away)
The place is a Milepost.
This is a lock with a rise of 7f1.
|Slapton Bridge No 120||1 mile, 3¾ furlongs|
|Slapton Winding Hole||1 mile, 3¾ furlongs|
|Horton Lock Bridge No 121||4¾ furlongs|
|Horton Lock No 31||4½ furlongs|
|Horton Wharf||4¼ furlongs|
|Ivinghoe Bottom Lock No 32|
|Ivinghoe Lock Bridge No 122||1 furlong|
|Ivinghoe Top Lock No 33||1 furlong|
|Ivinghoe Bridge No 123||4½ furlongs|
|Seabrook Bottom Lock No 34||6 furlongs|
|Milepost - Braunston 52 Miles||1 mile|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
- The Boatmen's Institute in Brentford
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction On this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction
Nearest boatyard pump-out
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Ivinghoe Bottom Lock”
- Cheddington railway station (Transit Stop)
1172 yards to the west.
- Lower Hortondale Kennels (Pet Store)
1090 yards to the northwest.
- Shuzoku Judo Club (Sports & Recreation)
1506 yards to the southwest.
- Tai Chi in the Chilterns (Martial Arts School)
1422 yards to the southwest.