Fradley Visitor Centre
Facilities: chemical toilet disposal, rubbish disposal, showers, toilets, glass recycling, paper recycling and tin can recycling.
The place is a Wharf, a Visitors Mooring, a Place of Interest and a Temporary Moorings.
A map will be shown here if you are logged on
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposalThe nearest rubbish disposal is here. Others are at:
Nearest chemical toilet disposalThe nearest chemical toilet disposal is here. Others are at:
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-outTravel to Fradley Junction, then on the Coventry Canal (Detached Portion) to Streethay Wharf Travel to Fradley Junction, then on the Coventry Canal (Detached Portion) to Kings Orchard Marina
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Fradley Visitor Centre”
- Campsites For Sale (RV Park, Professional Service)
12 yards to the north.
- Fradley Junction (City)
200 yards to the southwest.
- Laughing Duck Canalside Cafe Fradley Junction (British Restaurant)
34 yards to the east.
- Alrewas Hayes Country House Events Venue (Performance & Event Venue, Hotel)
897 yards to the northwest.
- Animal Crackers Childrens Nursery (Preschool)
223 yards to the east.
- HALSO UK FUELS LTD (Home & Garden Store)
1492 yards to the southwest.
- Midland Karting (Go-Kart Track, Sports Club)
1561 yards to the south.