Fradley Visitor Centre
Facilities: chemical toilet disposal, rubbish disposal, showers, toilets, glass recycling, paper recycling and tin can recycling.
The place is a Wharf, a Visitors Mooring, a Place of Interest and a Temporary Moorings.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposalThe nearest rubbish disposal is here. Others are at:
Nearest chemical toilet disposalThe nearest chemical toilet disposal is here. Others are at:
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-outTravel to Fradley Junction, then on the Coventry Canal (Detached Portion) to Streethay Wharf Travel to Fradley Junction, then on the Coventry Canal (Detached Portion) to Kings Orchard Marina
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Fradley Visitor Centre”
- Campsites For Sale (Professional Service)
12 yards to the north.
- Fradley (City, Landmark & Historical Place)
2136 yards to the east.
- Fradley Junction (City)
200 yards to the southwest.
- Fradley Canalside Cafe (British Restaurant)
34 yards to the east.
- Kingfisher Holiday Park & Cafe (Restaurant, RV Park)
279 yards to the west.
- Baskerville,Gordon,& Co (Commercial & Industrial)
2197 yards to the northwest.
- Curborough Sprint Course (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue, Race Track)
2974 yards to the west.
- Jones Waste Services (Contractor)
1492 yards to the southwest.
- The Swan At Walton (Pub)
9222 yards to the northeast.
- Alrewas Hayes Exclusive Country House Wedding and Events Venue (Wedding Planning Service)
897 yards to the northwest.
- Midland Karting (Sports Club, Go-Kart Track)
1561 yards to the south.
- Superstar Academy UK (Performing Arts School)
1762 yards to the southeast.
- Gym Unity - Lichfield (Sports Club)
1769 yards to the southeast.