Mooring here is excellent (this is a really good mooring) , no information available. A great marina, in peaceful surrounding, although the facilities need updating!
Facilities: diesel for sale, gas for sale, coal for sale and boatyard pump-out.
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (1 mile and 3½ furlongs away)
The place is a Milepost, a Marina, a Wharf, a Boatyard and a Slipway.
You can wind here.
|Black Jack's Bridge No 178||1 mile, 2¼ furlongs|
|Widewater Winding Hole||3½ furlongs|
|Widewater Lock No 86||1½ furlongs|
|Moorhall Road Bridge No 180||1¼ furlongs|
|The Bear On The Barge PH||1¼ furlongs|
|Denham Green Railway Bridge||4½ furlongs|
|Denham Bridge No 182||1 mile, ¾ furlongs|
|Denham Visitor Moorings||1 mile, 2 furlongs|
|Fray's River Aqueduct||1 mile, 2¾ furlongs|
|Frans Tea Garden||1 mile, 2¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
- The Boatmen's Institute in Brentford
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction
Nearest boatyard pump-outThe nearest boatyard pump-out is here. Others are at:
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Harefield Marina”
- Niyom thai Denham (Diner)
1130 yards to the west.
- Country Thai Restaurant (Cafe)
1153 yards to the west.
- Denham railway station (Transportation Service, Transit Stop)
1138 yards to the southwest.
- The Bear on the Barge (British Restaurant)
462 yards to the north.
- Jane Palmer (Local Service)
510 yards to the northeast.
- Hillingdon Outdoor Activity Centre (HOAC) (Sports & Recreation)
884 yards to the southeast.
- Metafit Harefield (Personal Trainer, Sports Club)
487 yards to the north.