Facilities: rubbish disposal and water (cans only).
This is a lock with a rise of 5f10.
|Cleeve Lock Weir Entrance||6 furlongs|
|Cleeve Lock||5¼ furlongs|
|Cleeve Lock Weir Exit No 1||4½ furlongs|
|Cleeve Lock Weir Exit No 2||3¾ furlongs|
|Goring Lock Weir Entrance||½ furlongs|
|Goring and Streatley Bridge||½ furlongs|
|Goring Lock Weir Exit No 1||¾ furlongs|
|Goring Moorings||1 furlong|
|Gatehampton Railway Bridge||1 mile, 1 furlong|
|Beale Park||2 miles, 3¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposalThe nearest rubbish disposal is here. Others are at: On this waterway in the direction of Teddington Lock Weir Exit
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Teddington Lock Weir Exit
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Teddington Lock Weir Exit On this waterway in the direction of Osney Bridge
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
Wikipedia has a page about Goring Lock
Goring Lock is a lock and weir situated on the River Thames in England at the Goring Gap in the Chiltern Hills. The lock is located on the Oxfordshire bank at Goring-On-Thames, with Streatley, Berkshire on the opposite side of the river. It is just upstream of Goring and Streatley Bridge. The lock was first built in 1787 by the Thames Navigation Commissioners
The weir runs back to an island under the bridge and then another weir goes from there to the Streatley bank.
- Bell Inn, Aldworth (Restaurant)
4657 yards to the west.
- Perch and Pike (Bed and Breakfast, Seafood Restaurant)
2850 yards to the north.
- The Sun Inn at Whitchurch Hill (European Restaurant, British Restaurant)
5407 yards to the east.
- Moulsford Prep Skool (Elementary School)
3911 yards to the north.
- Castrol Technology Centre (Real Estate, Interest)
5386 yards to the southeast.
- Beale Park (Wildlife Sanctuary, Charity Organization)
4011 yards to the southeast.
- The National Trust (Statue & Fountain)
3341 yards to the southeast.
- The Living Rainforest - check-in (Landmark & Historical Place)
7762 yards to the southwest.
- Whitchurch on Thames Park (Arts & Entertainment)
5501 yards to the southeast.
- Upper Thames Sailing Club (Sports, Sports Club)
32498 yards to the east.
- Pangbourne Canoe Club (Charity Organization, Community Organization)
6236 yards to the southeast.
- Braziers Park (Nonprofit Organization, Residence)
5725 yards to the northeast.
- LG Equestrian (Sports & Fitness Instruction, Pet Service)
2232 yards to the west.
- Whitchurch Hill (Neighborhood)
5203 yards to the east.
- Ashampstead (City)
5510 yards to the southwest.
- Stoke Row Steam Rally (Arts & Entertainment)
5237 yards to the east.
- River Pang (Arts & Entertainment, Region)
6095 yards to the southeast.
- London Parachute School (Airport, Education)
4618 yards to the northeast.
- Ashdown Motocross Track Oxfordshire, (Sports & Recreation, Motorcycle Dealership)
3661 yards to the north.
- M4 motorway (Region, City)
77241 yards to the west.
- Gatehampton Railway Bridge (Railway Station)
1771 yards to the southeast.
- Royal Berkshire Shooting School (Gun Range, Specialty School)
3028 yards to the south.
- Yattendon (City)
8322 yards to the southwest.
- Upper Basildon (Residence)
12116 yards to the south.
- Lower Basildon (City, Arts & Entertainment)
2722 yards to the southeast.
- Moulsford Pavilion (Event Planner, Museum)
3410 yards to the north.