Bridge No 86
There is a bridge here which takes pedestrian traffic over the canal.
|Childs Way New Bridge No 82B||6 furlongs|
|Little Woolstone Bridge No 83||4¾ furlongs|
|Great Woolstone Bridge No 84||3¼ furlongs|
|Bridge No 85||2½ furlongs|
|Chaffron Way Bridge No 85A||1 furlong|
|Bridge No 86|
|Woughton on the Green Bridge No 87||1¼ furlongs|
|Peartree Bridge No 88||2¾ furlongs|
|The Peartree Bridge Inn||3¼ furlongs|
|Milton Keynes Marina||3¼ furlongs|
|The Green Bridge No 89||3¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction On this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction On this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction On this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-out
Wikipedia has a page about Bridge
A bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles without closing the way underneath such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. There are many different designs that each serve a particular purpose and apply to different situations. Designs of bridges vary depending on the function of the bridge, the nature of the terrain where the bridge is constructed and anchored, the material used to make it, and the funds available to build it.
- Ye Olde Swan (Gastropub, British Restaurant)
827 yards to the southeast.
- Cross Keys Woolstone (British Restaurant)
897 yards to the north.
- The Barge (British Restaurant, Gastropub)
990 yards to the east.
- Harvester (Family Style Restaurant)
1611 yards to the northwest.
- Milton Keynes Academy (Middle School, Performance Art Theatre)
1383 yards to the southwest.
- Milton Keynes Festival of Running (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue, Race Track)
1672 yards to the northwest.
- MK London UK (Gift Shop, Professional Service)
444 yards to the west.
- Revolution MK (Bar, Bar & Grill)
1721 yards to the northwest.
- Milton Keynes Hospital Charity (Nonprofit Organization)
1096 yards to the southwest.
- The Open University (College & University, Organization)
1946 yards to the southeast.
- Coffee Hall (Arts & Entertainment, Region)
1916 yards to the southwest.
- 12th Street Milton Keynes (Performance Art Theatre, Public Square Plaza)
1847 yards to the northwest.
- MK Dons (Sports Club)
3061 yards to the south.
- Kaspa's Milton Keynes (Dessert Shop, Region)
1934 yards to the northwest.
- The eagle public house (Beer Bar)
838 yards to the west.
- Waitrose Oakgrove (Shopping & Retail, Coffee Shop)
1320 yards to the east.
- BMI Saxon Clinic, Milton Keynes (Doctor)
1353 yards to the southwest.
- Oakgrove Leisure Centre (Nonprofit Organization)
1640 yards to the east.
- Airkix Indoor Skydiving Milton Keynes (Skydiving Center, Clothing Store)
1550 yards to the northwest.
- Peartree Lodge Waterside (British Restaurant, Lodge)
807 yards to the south.
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes (Theatre District) (Bed and Breakfast, Restaurant)
1771 yards to the northwest.
- Wagamama Mk Xscape (Asian Fusion Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
1664 yards to the northwest.
- Revolucion de Cuba Milton Keynes (Tapas Bar & Restaurant, Cuban Restaurant)
1823 yards to the northwest.
- Monkston Park (Parking Garage Lot, City)
1439 yards to the east.
- Milton Keynes University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (Hospital, Public Service)
1119 yards to the southwest.
- Woughton House - MGallery by Sofitel (Hotel, Travel Service)
782 yards to the southeast.
- Woughton Leisure Centre Milton Keynes (Public Swimming Pool, Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
1689 yards to the southwest.
- The Depot Milton Keynes (Sports & Fitness Instruction)
1138 yards to the southeast.
- Snozone (Ski Resort, Landmark & Historical Place)
1596 yards to the northwest.