Bell Weir Lock
Facilities: rubbish disposal and toilets.
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (5¾ furlongs away)
This is a lock with a rise of 5f0.
|Pats Croft Eyot||1 mile, 6 furlongs|
|Magna Carta Island||1 mile, 3¾ furlongs|
|The Island, Hythe End||4¼ furlongs|
|Bell Weir Boats||3 furlongs|
|Bell Weir Lock Weir Entrance||1 furlong|
|Bell Weir Lock|
|Bell Weir Lock Weir Exit||¾ furlongs|
|Thames - Colne Brook Junction||1¼ furlongs|
|Runnymede Motorway Bridge||1½ furlongs|
|Holm Island||3½ furlongs|
|Hollyhock Island||4¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposalThe nearest rubbish disposal is here. Others are at:
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Osney Bridge
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
Wikipedia has a page about Bell Weir Lock
Bell Weir Lock is a lock on the River Thames in England situated on the Surrey bank near Egham. It is just upstream of the M25 Runnymede Bridge which carries the M25 and A30 road across the river. The lock was first built by the Thames Navigation Commission in 1817.
The weir is just a short distance upstream above the island.
- The Red Lion (Restaurant, Beer Garden)
1080 yards to the southwest.
- VMware (Computer Company)
1185 yards to the southeast.
- L'Scissors Hair (Makeup Artist)
1109 yards to the southwest.
- The spa at the runnymede-on-thames (Hotel Resort)
77 yards to the south.
- Saw – The Ride (Just For Fun, Amusement & Theme Park)
4776 yards to the southeast.
- Runnymede Pleasure Gardens (Just For Fun, Sports & Recreation)
1051 yards to the northwest.
- Lammas Recreation Grounds (Parking Garage Lot)
1200 yards to the east.
- Egham Cricket Club (Sports Club)
1377 yards to the south.
- Magna Carta Island (Island)
2121 yards to the northwest.
- Tan Tropic Egham (Laser Hair Removal Service, Skin Care Service)
1281 yards to the southwest.
- The Runnymede on Thames (Spa, Restaurant)
71 yards to the south.
- Runnymede Hotell & Spa (Spa, City)
96 yards to the southwest.
- Llama Park (Region, City)
62691 yards to the southeast.
- Egham railway station (Railway Station, City)
1236 yards to the southwest.
- Runnymede Park (City, Historical Place)
6223731 yards to the northwest.
- M25 Runnymede Bridge (Bridge)
261 yards to the southeast.
- Thames River (Picnic Ground, Region)
5861181 yards to the west.
- Egham Town F.C. (Sports Team, Sports Club)
1494 yards to the south.
- Strode's College (Academic Camp, Community College)
1132 yards to the southwest.
- St John's Egham (Religious Center, Religious Organization)
864 yards to the southwest.
- Rush (Thorpe Park) (Landmark & Historical Place, Park)
4563 yards to the southeast.
- North Terminal - Gatwick Airport (Airport)
43525 yards to the southeast.
- Burger King Egham (Fast Food Restaurant)
374 yards to the south.
- Staines Bridge (Landmark & Historical Place)
1705 yards to the east.
- Egham Soft Play (Arts & Entertainment)
1124 yards to the south.
- Prime Personal Training Studio (Personal Trainer)
946 yards to the southwest.
- Eghams Poxy Level Crossing (Region, Train Station)
773 yards to the south.