Three Bridges No 205
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (3½ furlongs away)
There is a small aqueduct or underbridge here which takes a railway under the canal.
|Norwood Top Lock No 90||3¼ furlongs|
|Glade Lane Bridge No 204||3 furlongs|
|Norwood Lock No 91||1¾ furlongs|
|Winding Hole between Three Bridges and Norwood Lock No 91||¾ furlongs|
|Milepost - Braunston 90 Miles||¼ furlongs|
|Three Bridges No 205|
|Hanwell Top Lock No 92||1 furlong|
|Hanwell Lock No 93||1¾ furlongs|
|Hanwell Lock No 94||2½ furlongs|
|Hanwell Lock No 95||3 furlongs|
|Hanwell Lock No 96||3½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
- The Boatmen's Institute in Brentford
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction
Nearest rubbish disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction On this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction On this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction On this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction On this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction
Nearest boatyard pump-out
Wikipedia has a page about Three Bridges
Three Bridges is a neighbourhood within the town of Crawley, in the county of West Sussex in England.
- My Sweet Academy (Culinary School)
1616 yards to the east.
- Locomotive Services Limited (Transportation Service, Cargo & Freight Company)
1051 yards to the west.
- Delights Dessert Parlour (Cr#x00ea;perie, Cafeteria)
1608 yards to the northwest.
- Osterley Cricket Club (Social Club, Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
497 yards to the southwest.
- The Fox Inn (Gastropub, British Restaurant)
919 yards to the east.
- Kings Arms (Sports Bar, Gastropub)
1459 yards to the east.
- The Plough Norwood Green (British Restaurant)
1376 yards to the southwest.
- Viaduct Hanwell (Live Music Venue)
1149 yards to the northeast.
- West Middlesex Golf Club (Social Service)
1047 yards to the north.
- The Green W7 (Pizza Place, Pub)
1234 yards to the east.
- The Fairway Pavilion (Travel Company)
1043 yards to the north.
- McDonald's Restaurant (Burger Restaurant)
657 yards to the north.