Braunston Road Bridge No 91
Mooring here is good (a nice place to moor) .
Facilities: chemical toilet disposal and water point.
There is a bridge here which takes a major road over the canal.
|Braunston Turn||1½ furlongs|
|The Boathouse PH (Braunston)||¾ furlongs|
|Braunston Visitor Moorings||¾ furlongs|
|Braunston Road Bridge No 91|
|Braunston Stop||1¼ furlongs|
|Gongoozler's Rest Café Boat||1½ furlongs|
|Braunston Marina Entrance||1½ furlongs|
|Braunston Visitor Moorings (Marina End)||2 furlongs|
|Butcher's Bridge No 1||2¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointThe nearest water point is here. Others are at:
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalThe nearest chemical toilet disposal is here. Others are at: Travel to Braunston Turn, then on the Oxford Canal (Northern Section - Main Line) to Braunston Services Travel to Norton Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Grand Junction Canal - Main Line - Norton to Gayton) to Norton Sanitary Station Travel to Braunston Turn, then on the Grand Union Canal (Oxford Canal Section) to Wigrams Turn Marina Travel to Braunston Turn, then on the Grand Union Canal (Oxford Canal Section) to Napton Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Warwick and Napton Canal) to Calcutt Marina Travel to Norton Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Leicester Section - Old Grand Union) to Watford Top Lock No 7
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-out
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Braunston Road Bridge”
- The Rose Inn, Willoughby (Gastropub)
2218 yards to the northwest.
- Boat House, Braunston (Pub, British Restaurant)
159 yards to the west.
- The Admiral Nelson (Pub, Beer Garden)
1440 yards to the east.
- Millside Serenity Nails (Nail Salon)
248 yards to the northeast.
- Signzone Graphics (Graphic Designer)
697 yards to the northwest.
- Greenman Services (Landscape Company, Garden Center)
1266 yards to the east.
- Daxa Health and Beauty (Makeup Artist, Beauty Salon)
638 yards to the southeast.
- All Saints' Church Braunston (Anglican Church)
234 yards to the northeast.
- Braunston Memorial Village Hall (Community Organization, Performance & Event Venue)
997 yards to the northeast.
- Southfield Cottage (Hotel, Vacation Home Rental)
276 yards to the northeast.
- Mill Outlets (Home Goods Store, Retail Company)
324 yards to the west.
- Braunston Marina (Marina, Locality)
435 yards to the southeast.
- St Peter's Church, Wolfhampcote (Religious Organization)
942 yards to the southwest.
- The Old Plough Braunston (Beer Garden, Pub)
490 yards to the northeast.
- Willoughby Cafe (Coffee Shop)
2053 yards to the northwest.
- Peter Nicholls Steel Boats (Sports & Recreation, Company)
435 yards to the southeast.
- Braunston Fryer (Fast Food Restaurant)
1391 yards to the southeast.
- Wasps UK (Business Service)
385 yards to the northeast.
- Union Canal Carriers (Sports & Recreation, Arts & Entertainment)
1237 yards to the east.
- Gongoozler's Rest Cafe (Restaurant)
386 yards to the southeast.