Braunston Road Bridge No 91
Mooring here is good (a nice place to moor) .
Facilities: chemical toilet disposal and water point.
There is a bridge here which takes a major road over the canal.
|Braunston Turn||1½ furlongs|
|The Boathouse PH (Braunston)||¾ furlongs|
|Braunston Visitor Moorings||¾ furlongs|
|Braunston Road Bridge No 91|
|Braunston Stop||1¼ furlongs|
|Gongoozler's Rest Café Boat||1½ furlongs|
|Braunston Marina Entrance||1½ furlongs|
|Braunston Visitor Moorings (Marina End)||2 furlongs|
|Butcher's Bridge No 1||2¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointThe nearest water point is here. Others are at:
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalThe nearest chemical toilet disposal is here. Others are at: Travel to Braunston Turn, then on the Oxford Canal (Northern Section - Main Line) to Braunston Services Travel to Norton Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Grand Junction Canal - Main Line - Norton to Gayton) to Norton Sanitary Station Travel to Braunston Turn, then on the Grand Union Canal (Oxford Canal Section) to Wigrams Turn Marina Travel to Braunston Turn, then on the Grand Union Canal (Oxford Canal Section) to Napton Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Warwick and Napton Canal) to Calcutt Marina Travel to Norton Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Leicester Section - Old Grand Union) to Watford Top Lock No 7
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-out
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Braunston Road Bridge”
- The Admiral Nelson (British Restaurant, Beer Garden)
1440 yards to the east.
- Greenman Services (Gardener, Garden Center)
1266 yards to the east.
- Boat House, Braunston (Pub, Family Style Restaurant)
159 yards to the west.
- Braunston Fryer (Fish & Chips Restaurant)
887 yards to the northeast.
- LNBP Community Boating at Braunston (Nonprofit Organization, Boat Rental)
977 yards to the east.
- Signzone Graphics (Graphic Designer)
697 yards to the northwest.
- All Saints' Church Braunston (Anglican Church)
234 yards to the northeast.
- Southfield Cottage (Bed and Breakfast, Hotel)
276 yards to the northeast.
- Home Farm Events Ltd (Arts & Entertainment)
1428 yards to the southeast.
- Braunston Marina (Marina, Locality)
435 yards to the southeast.
- Braunston Turn - Grand Union Canal (Train Station, Locksmith)
164 yards to the west.
- St Peter's Church, Wolfhampcote (Anglican Church)
942 yards to the southwest.
- Gongoozler's Rest Cafe (Cafe)
386 yards to the southeast.
- The Old Plough Braunston (Beer Garden, Pub)
495 yards to the northeast.
- Millside Serenity Nails (HealthBeauty)
248 yards to the northeast.
- Bethan Property Services (Locksmith)
1093 yards to the east.
- Braunston Memorial Village Hall (City Hall, Performance & Event Venue)
997 yards to the northeast.
- Wasps UK (Business Service)
385 yards to the northeast.
- Union Canal Carriers (Sports & Recreation, Arts & Entertainment)
1346 yards to the east.
- Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit (Museum)
238 yards to the northwest.
- Mill Outlets (Department Store, Retail Company)
324 yards to the west.