What Changed in June 2019
to Saturday 8 June 2019
- Updated holiday file for early May holiday in 2012
- Lots of work on new framework for geodata.
- A new configuration table in program.data
- A new table in the database
- A new include file that uses the first to build the second, using plugins for calculations and remote fetches
- New functions in the language to support geohash and Maidenhead references
- Migrated opencage geodata fetching
- Added what3words geodata fetching
- Changes to how you edit road details, postcodes etc with a proper "override" box
- Changed display for places to use new postcode, address, roadname, roadnumber, MGS, what3words and geohash.
- Integrated existing postcode fetcher into the new geodata framework. Checks for when to use this and when opencage
- A fix to the language which segfaulted when calling a single argument function with multiple arguments
- Fixed issue 607 - dimensions for winding holes weren't being saved when routes built.
To Saturday 15 June 2019
- More work on geodata
- Program to pull all existing geodata into new format to prevent huge amount of fetching when released
- Moved several values from the menu into the dropdown
- Retitled that "geodata"
- Improved the display in assorted ways
- Added an error trap for attempting to iterate on unassociated master database
→ Release 9.32.23 (beta only)