These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Llandogo
Llandogo (Welsh: Llaneuddogwy) is a small village in Monmouthshire, south Wales, between Monmouth and Chepstow in the lower reaches of the Wye Valley AONB, two miles north of Tintern. It is set on a steep hillside overlooking the River Wye and across into the Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire, England.
- Brooke Estate Management Ltd (Contractor, Landscape Company)
198 yards to the northwest.
- Bank Cottage (Real Estate)
588 yards to the north.
- A Handy Plumber (Local Service, Professional Service)
529 yards to the north.
- The Priory Nursing & Residential Care Home (Residence)
315 yards to the north.
- Llandogo Village Hall (Performance & Event Venue)
410 yards to the north.