Facilities: toilets and water point.
This is a lock with a rise of 2f10.
|Marker place "!25il"||5¼ furlongs|
|Marker place "!25im"||5 furlongs|
|Ye Olde Leatherne Bottle Inn||3 furlongs|
|Marker place "!25in"||2 furlongs|
|Cleeve Lock Weir Entrance||¾ furlongs|
|Cleeve Lock Weir Exit No 1||½ furlongs|
|Cleeve Lock Weir Exit No 2||1¼ furlongs|
|Marker place "!25io"||1¾ furlongs|
|Marker place "!25iq"||2¼ furlongs|
|Marker place "!25ir"||3 furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointThe nearest water point is here. Others are at:
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Teddington Lock Weir Exit
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Teddington Lock Weir Exit On this waterway in the direction of Osney Bridge
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
Wikipedia has a page about Cleeve Lock
Cleeve Lock is a lock on the River Thames, in Oxfordshire, England. It is located just upstream of Streatley on the same side of the river. The village of Cleeve is on the opposite bank near Goring .
The first lock was built in 1787 by the Thames Navigation Commissioners. The lock has the smallest fall on the river at 2 ft 3 inches (0.69 m). The reach above it is the longest and the reach below it is the shortest on the non-tidal river.
The weir runs to an island below the lock, and there are further weirs between islands downstream.
- Goring & Streatley (Local Service, Transit Hub)
1234 yards to the south.
- The Village Chocolate Cafe (Coffee Shop, Restaurant)
1153 yards to the south.
- Goring and Streatley Bridge (Bridge, Government Building)
1231 yards to the southwest.
- Masooms Tandoori (Fast Food Restaurant, Indian Restaurant)
1155 yards to the south.
- Goring & Streatley railway station (Train Station)
1234 yards to the south.
- Pierreponts Food Store & Cafe (Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant)
1157 yards to the south.
- The Village Cafe, Goring (Fast Food Restaurant)
1158 yards to the south.
- St Mary's C of E Church, Streatley (Religious Center)
1235 yards to the southwest.
- Be Your Level 10 Fitness and Nutrition (Nutritionist, HealthBeauty)
168 yards to the northeast.
- YHA Streatley (Travel & Transportation)
1566 yards to the southwest.
- Goring Social Club (Social Service, Sports Bar)
1126 yards to the south.
- The Morrell Room (Community Center, Public & Government Service)
1304 yards to the southwest.
- The Swan at Streatley (Bar, GymPhysical Fitness Center)
1422 yards to the southwest.
- John Barleycorn Inn (Pub, British Restaurant)
1296 yards to the south.
- The Beetle & Wedge Boathouse (Hotel, Performance & Event Venue)
1105 yards to the west.
- Miller of Mansfield (Pub, Bed and Breakfast)
1147 yards to the south.
- The Bull At Streatley (Hotel & Lodging, Pub)
1553 yards to the southwest.
- The Marvellous Hair Company (Barber Shop)
1160 yards to the south.