Stobcross Rail Aqueduct
There may not be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (3 furlongs away)
There is a small aqueduct or underbridge here which takes a railway under the canal.
|Cleveden Road Bridge||2 furlongs|
|Gas Board Aqueduct No 17||2 furlongs|
|Marker place "!772r"||½ furlongs|
|Marker place "!772s"||¼ furlongs|
|Marker place "!772t"||¼ furlongs|
|Stobcross Rail Aqueduct|
|Marker place "!772u"||¼ furlongs|
|Marker place "!772v"||½ furlongs|
|Temple Lock No 26||1 furlong|
|Temple Rail Aqueduct||1½ furlongs|
|Temple Lock No 27||1¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Stobcross Rail Aqueduct”
- The Immaculate Conception (Religious Organization, Religious Center)
1098 yards to the northeast.
- Three Craws (Restaurant)
1608 yards to the southwest.
- About Hair & Beauty (Makeup Artist, Spa)
395 yards to the south.
- Maryhill Park (Landmark & Historical Place, Region)
1426 yards to the northeast.
- I Chai (Asian Fusion Restaurant, Chinese Restaurant)
431 yards to the west.
- Ram's Head (Sports Bar)
1124 yards to the northeast.
- The Esquire House, JD Wetherspoons (British Restaurant, Food & Beverage Company)
748 yards to the southwest.
- Westend Radio CARS 0141 954 2000 airport from £11.00 (Tour Agency)
77 yards to the west.
- Kelvinside (Street, Region)
1409 yards to the southeast.
- 111 by Nico (Bar)
890 yards to the southeast.
- 1051 GWR (Pub, Cafe)
1199 yards to the south.
- Cafe Source Too West End (Beer Bar)
1542 yards to the southeast.
- Joyce Young SALE Shop (Shopping & Retail)
1109 yards to the northeast.
- Glasgow North (Arts & Entertainment, Region)
1537 yards to the east.
- The High School of Glasgow (Elementary School)
1123 yards to the southwest.
- Kelvindale (Transit Hub, Neighborhood)
582 yards to the southeast.
- Netherton, Glasgow (Region)
1014 yards to the northwest.
- Glasgow Pond Hotel (Restaurant)
1137 yards to the south.
- David Lloyd Clubs (Tennis Stadium, Public Swimming Pool)
845 yards to the northwest.