Facilities: chemical toilet disposal, boater-operated pump-out and water point.
You can wind here.
|Grand Union Canal (Regent's Canal)|
|Limehouse Basin Entrance||1¾ furlongs|
|The Narrow PH||1¼ furlongs|
|Narrow Street Bridge||1 furlong|
|Limehouse Lock No 13||¾ furlongs|
|Limehouse Basin Visitor Moorings||¼ furlongs|
|Marker place "!01c6"||½ furlongs|
|Limehouse Basin Footbridge||¾ furlongs|
|Docklands Light Railway Bridge||¾ furlongs|
|Commercial Road Lock No 12||1 furlong|
|Commercial Road Bridge||1 furlong|
|Lee and Stort Navigation (Limehouse Cut)|
|Limehouse Basin Junction Footbridge No 9||¼ furlongs|
|Site of Britannia Stop Lock No 21||½ furlongs|
|Limehouse Cut Footbridge No 8||¾ furlongs|
|Docklands Light Railway Bridge No 7||1 furlong|
|Britannia Bridge No 6||1½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointThe nearest water point is here. Others are at:
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalThe nearest chemical toilet disposal is here. Others are at: On the Grand Union Canal (Regent's Canal) in the direction of Little Venice
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outThe nearest self-operated pump-out is here. Others are at:
Nearest boatyard pump-out
Wikipedia has a page about Limehouse Basin
The Limehouse Basin in Limehouse, in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets provides a navigable link between the Regent's Canal and the River Thames, through the Limehouse Basin Lock. A basin in the north of Mile End, near Victoria Park connects with the Hertford Union Canal leading to the River Lee Navigation. The dock originally covered an area of about 15 acres (60,703 m2). The Basin lies between the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) line and historic Narrow Street. Directly to the east is a small park, Ropemaker's Fields.
- Sticks'n'Sushi (Coffee Shop)
1434 yards to the southeast.
- The Grapes (British Restaurant)
306 yards to the south.
- The Craft Beer Co. Limehouse (Wine, Beer & Spirits Store, Pub)
399 yards to the northwest.
- Straight & Narrow Restaurant, Cocktail and Piano Bar (Cocktail Bar)
249 yards to the south.
- The Ledger Building, Docklands, JD Wetherspoons (Pub, Company)
942 yards to the southeast.
- La Verde Limehouse (Cafe, Italian Restaurant)
312 yards to the southwest.
- Sylvia's Corner Coffee House (Deli, Restaurant)
338 yards to the northwest.
- Yurt Cafe (Fast Food Restaurant)
420 yards to the west.
- Canary Wharf (Hotel)
1457 yards to the southeast.
- Mile End Park (Sports & Recreation Venue, Public & Government Service)
884 yards to the north.
- 5b Urban Bar (Pub)
445 yards to the east.
- Husk (Restaurant, Coffee Shop)
302 yards to the northwest.
- Limehouse Marina (Region, Sports & Recreation)
106 yards to the southwest.
- BJ’s White Swan (Pub, Dance & Night Club)
472 yards to the west.
- Snetterton (Race Track)
137731 yards to the northeast.
- Boisdale Restaurants (Bar & Grill, Performance & Event Venue)
1218 yards to the southeast.
- River Thames (Region, City)
48742 yards to the east.
- The Narrow (British Restaurant, Bar)
267 yards to the southwest.
- West End theatre (Region, Food & Beverage)
7009 yards to the west.
- Via Limehouse (Real Estate)
154 yards to the northeast.
- Bokan (Cocktail Bar)
1526 yards to the southeast.
- DoubleTree by Hilton - London Docklands Riverside (Performance & Event Venue, Lounge)
829 yards to the south.
- St Anne's Church, Limehouse (Religious Organization, Landmark & Historical Place)
394 yards to the east.
- UltraSmile* Dentistry (UK's Private Practice of the Year) (HealthBeauty)
100 yards to the east.
- Moo Canoes (Boat Rental, Tourist Information Center)
176 yards to the northwest.