Brynich Bridge No 164
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
There is a bridge here which takes a track over the canal.
|Marker place "!2ud7"||1½ furlongs|
|Marker place "!2ud6"||1¼ furlongs|
|Marker place "!2ud5"||¾ furlongs|
|Marker place "!2ud4"||½ furlongs|
|Cefn Brynich Aqueduct No 1||½ furlongs|
|Brynich Bridge No 164|
|Marker place "!2ud3"||a few yards|
|Brecon Flyover Bridge No 164a||1½ furlongs|
|Marker place "!2ud2"||2¼ furlongs|
|Marker place "!2ud0"||3 furlongs|
|Marker place "!2udz"||3¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Brynich Bridge”
- Williams Worms (Agricultural Service)
1103 yards to the west.
- RV-3 Brecon (Armed Forces, Outdoor & Sporting Goods Company)
784 yards to the west.
- Tyn Y Cae (Hotel, Real Estate)
1526 yards to the north.
- Brecon Beacons Club Site (RV Park, Sports & Recreation)
168 yards to the north.
- Three Horseshoes Groesffordd (British Restaurant)
803 yards to the northeast.
- The Simon Pengelly (Movie Theater)
1324 yards to the west.
- The Play Barn at Brynich (Arts & Entertainment)
322 yards to the north.
- Barn at Brynich (Event Planner)
314 yards to the northeast.