Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 2½ furlongs away)
There is a bridge here which takes a minor road over the canal.
|Baths Island||4¾ furlongs|
|Windsor Railway Viaduct||4¼ furlongs|
|Windsor Moorings||2¼ furlongs|
|Deadwater Ait||2 furlongs|
|Firework Ait||1 furlong|
|Romney Lock Weir Entrance||¾ furlongs|
|Marker place "!26aj"||1¼ furlongs|
|Marker place "!26ak"||2¾ furlongs|
|Romney Lock||4 furlongs|
|Marker place "!26al"||4½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Osney Bridge
Nearest rubbish disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Osney Bridge
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Osney Bridge
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Osney Bridge
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
Wikipedia has a page about Windsor Bridge
The Windsor Bridge or Windsor Town Bridge, an iron and granite arch bridge over the River Thames, is located between the towns of Windsor and Eton in the English county of Berkshire. The bridge carries pedestrian and cycle traffic, and crosses the Thames just above Romney Lock. It is a Grade II listed building.
- Dermagraph UK (Beauty Supplier, BeautyCosmetics Company)
14 yards to the east.
- Craft Coffee House (Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant)
156 yards to the south.
- Royal Windsor (City, Public & Government Service)
612 yards to the southwest.
- The Watermans Arms (European Restaurant)
107 yards to the west.
- The Boatman Windsor (British Restaurant, Gastropub)
162 yards to the northeast.
- Browns Bar & Brasserie (Pub)
149 yards to the southwest.
- Collège d'Eton (College & University, City)
704 yards to the north.
- Sir Christopher Wren Hotel & Spa (Food & Beverage, Spa)
69 yards to the south.
- Macdonald Windsor Hotel (Food & Beverage)
469 yards to the south.
- Flaming Cow (American Restaurant)
1902 yards to the north.
- The George (Pub)
34 yards to the northwest.
- Gilbeys Bar & Restaurant (French Restaurant, Bar)
90 yards to the northwest.
- French Brothers Ltd - Boat cruises at Windsor, Runnymede and Maidenhead (Sports & Recreation, Local Service)
394 yards to the west.