Bridge No 75
There is access (suitable for wheels) to the towpath here.
There is a bridge here which takes pedestrian traffic over the canal.
|Marker place "!50cz"||1¼ furlongs|
|Marker place "!50cy"||¾ furlongs|
|Marker place "!50cx"||½ furlongs|
|Marker place "!50cw"||¼ furlongs|
|Marker place "!50cv"||¼ furlongs|
|Bridge No 75|
|Marker place "!50cu"||¼ furlongs|
|Marker place "!50ct"||½ furlongs|
|Marker place "!50cs"||1 furlong|
|Tamworth Ring Road Bridge No 74A||1¼ furlongs|
|Kettlebrook Footbridge||2¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outTravel to Fazeley Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Birmingham and Fazeley Canal - along route of Coventry Canal) to Whittington Brook, then on the Coventry Canal (Detached Portion) to Huddlesford Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Lichfield Canal (Under Restoration)) to Ogley Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Wyrley and Essington Canal) to Catshill Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Daw End Branch) to Aldridge Marina
Nearest boatyard pump-outTravel to Fazeley Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Birmingham and Fazeley Canal - Main Line) to Fazeley Mill Marina
Wikipedia has a page about Bridge
A bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles without closing the way underneath such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. There are many different designs that each serve a particular purpose and apply to different situations. Designs of bridges vary depending on the function of the bridge, the nature of the terrain where the bridge is constructed and anchored, the material used to make it, and the funds available to build it.
- Beefeater Ladybridge (Bar & Grill, Family Style Restaurant)
1319 yards to the northwest.
- The Bole Bridge Tamworth - Wetherspoon (Gastropub, Bar)
1460 yards to the north.
- The Globe Inn Tamworth (Pub, Hotel)
725 yards to the southeast.
- Costa Coffee Tamworth (Restaurant)
1322 yards to the northwest.
- Geisha Boutique Tamworth (Cocktail Bar, Champagne Bar)
1445 yards to the north.
- Tamworth Castle and Grounds (History Museum, Castle)
1461 yards to the north.
- Spirit Health & Beauty Spa (Health Spa, Alternative & Holistic Health Service)
1078 yards to the north.
- Millers Barbershop (Hair Salon)
1210 yards to the southwest.
- Hogtown (Dance & Night Club)
1601 yards to the north.
- The Castle Hotel (Hotel, Performance & Event Venue)
1539 yards to the north.
- Subculture Clothing (Shopping & Retail)
1551 yards to the north.
- Nando's Tamworth (European Restaurant)
944 yards to the northwest.
- Kettlebrook (Region, Arts & Entertainment)
1028 yards to the north.
- Fazeley Tanning, Beauty & Nail Studio (Tanning Salon, Hair Salon)
1120 yards to the south.
- Wrighty's Super whip Ice cream van hire. (Public & Government Service)
394 yards to the south.
- SnowDome (Ski Resort, Ice Skating Rink)
938 yards to the north.
- Fit Camp UK (GymPhysical Fitness Center)
1095 yards to the northwest.
- Lifestyle Fitness PT Tamworth (Professional Service)
989 yards to the north.
- Fazeley Junction (Arts & Entertainment)
1077 yards to the southwest.
- The Fitness Junction (Personal Trainer, Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
1177 yards to the southwest.