Belan Bridge No 121
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
There is a bridge here which takes a minor road over the canal.
|Marker place "!6saq"||3½ furlongs|
|Marker place "!6sar"||2½ furlongs|
|Marker place "!6sas"||1¼ furlongs|
|Marker place "!6sat"||¾ furlongs|
|Belan Lock No 18||a few yards|
|Belan Bridge No 121|
|Belan Locks No 17||½ furlongs|
|Marker place "!6sau"||¾ furlongs|
|Marker place "!6sav"||1½ furlongs|
|Marker place "!6saw"||1¾ furlongs|
|Marker place "!6sax"||2 furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Belan Bridge”
- Welshpool Flying School (School, Sports & Recreation)
1121 yards to the southeast.
- Charlies Stores Official Site (Agricultural Service, Cafeteria)
740 yards to the northeast.
- Coedygwynt Sports & Holistic Therapies (Medical & Health)
471 yards to the east.
- Powis Castle (City, Landmark & Historical Place)
1509 yards to the north.
- Coed-y-dinas (charlies) (Garden Center)
938 yards to the northeast.
- Border Garage Welshpool LTD. 01938554444 (Tire Dealer & Repair Shop, Gas Station)
853 yards to the northeast.