Railway Bridge No 32
There is a bridge here which takes a railway over the canal.
|Sinderland Brook Aqueduct||4¼ furlongs|
|Timperley Bridge No 33||2 furlongs|
|Marker place "!2cs0"||1½ furlongs|
|Marker place "!2csz"||1¼ furlongs|
|Marker place "!2csy"||1 furlong|
|Railway Bridge No 32|
|Canal Road Underbridge||¾ furlongs|
|Marker place "!2csx"||1½ furlongs|
|Broadheath Bridge No 30||3½ furlongs|
|Marker place "!2csw"||5¼ furlongs|
|Linotype Works||6 furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Grocer's Wharf
Wikipedia has a page about Railway Bridge
A bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles without closing the way underneath such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. There are many different designs that each serve a particular purpose and apply to different situations. Designs of bridges vary depending on the function of the bridge, the nature of the terrain where the bridge is constructed and anchored, the material used to make it, and the funds available to build it.
- Stamford Brook tube station (Subway Station)
278898 yards to the southeast.
- Mort Subite (Landmark & Historical Place, Restaurant)
1872 yards to the south.
- The Gardeners Arms (Pub, Gastropub)
316 yards to the south.
- Ashtanga Yoga Manchester (Yoga Studio)
675 yards to the south.
- Broadheath Central Club (Dance & Night Club)
591 yards to the southwest.
- Newton Park (Locality)
697 yards to the north.
- McDonald's Restaurants (Burger Restaurant, American Restaurant)
938 yards to the west.
- Lucy Loves Violet (Local Business)
1192 yards to the west.
- The Pelican Flaming Grill (Pub, Steakhouse)
732 yards to the north.
- Timperley Sports Club (Sports Club, Bar)
1585 yards to the southeast.
- Stubborn Mule Brewery (Pub)
518 yards to the southwest.
- Timperley tram stop (Transit Stop, Landmark & Historical Place)
457 yards to the northeast.
- Navigation Road station (Pub, Railroad Company)
741 yards to the south.
- Neil Barrett Photography (Business Service, Company)
537 yards to the northeast.
- Curves Photography Studios (Beauty Salon)
1270 yards to the west.
- Code to Exit Break Out rooms (Amusement & Theme Park, Recreation Center)
747 yards to the west.
- Part Worn Tyre Warehouse (Automotive Repair Shop)
46 yards to the east.
- Hairdressing@Antz In Your Pantz Timperley (Hair Salon)
133 yards to the northeast.
- West Timperley Medical Centre (Doctor, Public Service)
727 yards to the west.
- Broadheath Central Junior FC (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
530 yards to the southwest.
- LMRCA Railway Club Altrincham (Pub, Social Club)
671 yards to the south.
- Timperley Cricket Club (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
1564 yards to the southeast.