The place is a marina.
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Auxonne
Auxonne is a French commune in the Côte-d'Or department in the Burgundy region of eastern France. The inhabitants of the commune are known as Auxonnais or Auxonnaises.
Auxonne is one of the sites of the defensive structures of Vauban, clearly seen from the train bridge as it enters the Auxonne SNCF train station on the Dijon - Besançon train line. It also was home to the Artillery School where Napoleon received his first training.
The commune has been awarded one flower by the National Council of Towns and Villages in Bloom in the Competition of cities and villages in Bloom.
- A Brasa Grill Sandwicherie (Sandwich Shop)
293 metres to the southeast.
- Auto-école HD Permis (School)
289 metres to the southeast.
- Hôtel Restaurant Le Corbeau (Restaurant, Residence)
378 metres to the east.
- Cave des Ducs (Shopping & Retail, Food & Beverage Company)
276 metres to the southeast.
- Camping de L'Arquebuse - (Travel Service)
383 metres to the north.
- Hammam SAUNA Detente (Public & Government Service)
143 metres to the southeast.
- Boucherie - Charcuterie Vautrin (Caterer, Grocery Store)
464 metres to the southeast.
- Top Affaire électroménagers, meubles, et autres (Wholesale & Supply Store)
349 metres to the southeast.
- La Guinguette (Beer Garden, Pub)
316 metres to the south.
- Le Ptit Coup de Pouce (Shopping & Retail, Region)
131 metres to the south.
- Des Habits Et Vous (Thrift & Consignment Store)
316 metres to the southeast.
- FABTATTOO (Tattoo & Piercing Shop)
303 metres to the southeast.
- L'Arrosoir (Shopping & Retail)
174 metres to the southeast.