Tarvin Road Bridge No 123
Tarvin Road (A51)
This is a pinch point. The normal maximum dimensions for a boat on this waterway are 72 feet long and 9 feet wide (the maxium height and draught are unknown), but to pass through here the maximum dimensions are 7 feet and 11 inches high.
There is a bridge here which takes a major road over the canal.
|Greenfield Lock No 37||4 furlongs|
|Greenfield Lock Footbridge||4 furlongs|
|A41 Road Bridge No 122B||3¾ furlongs|
|Tarvin Lock No 38||¾ furlongs|
|Tarvin Lock Footbridge||½ furlongs|
|Tarvin Road Bridge No 123|
|Tarvin Pipe Bridge||a few yards|
|The Bridge Inn (Chester)||½ furlongs|
|Chemistry Lock No 39||2¼ furlongs|
|Chemistry Lock Footbridge||2½ furlongs|
|BW Water Point (Chester)||3½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-out
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Tarvin Road Bridge”
- The Old Harkers Arms (Gastropub, British Restaurant)
1440 yards to the west.
- Camilla Rose (Nail Salon)
444 yards to the north.
- Brewers Fayre Twirl Of Hay (Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant, Family Style Restaurant)
956 yards to the southeast.
- Lack District (Park)
218 yards to the southwest.
- Purple Social (Marketing Consultant)
21 yards to the west.
- Waitrose Chester (Grocery Store, Wine Bar)
1202 yards to the west.
- Bill Smith Motors LTD. (Motorcycle Dealership)
589 yards to the west.
- Chester railway station (Coffee Shop, Railway Station)
1430 yards to the west.
- Peacock Hotel (Gastropub, Pub)
400 yards to the south.
- Mr Squiffy (Bartending Service)
28 yards to the southwest.
- Chester RUFC (Sports Club, Arts & Entertainment)
1438 yards to the east.
- Boughton Hall Cricket Club Ground (Sports Club, Bar)
226 yards to the southeast.
- Et Alia (Bar, Performance & Event Venue)
1441 yards to the southwest.
- The Ice Cream Farm (Travel & Transportation, Landmark & Historical Place)
10864 yards to the southeast.
- Chester River Cruise (Sports & Recreation, Boat Service)
1879 yards to the west.
- Shropshire Union Canal (Canal, Region)
11141 yards to the north.
- River Dee, Aberdeenshire (Region, City)
483096 yards to the north.
- River Bank Colony (Region)
7921950 yards to the east.
- Indigo Sun (Tanning Salon, Wine Bar)
1168 yards to the west.
- Park And Ride Boughton (Bus Station, Park)
1013 yards to the southeast.
- Christleton Sports Centre (GymPhysical Fitness Center)
544 yards to the west.
- Hirdre Fawr Campsite (Hotel & Lodging)
1136 yards to the northwest.
- Vicars Cross (City, Landmark & Historical Place)
1282 yards to the east.
- Sandy Lane Aqua Park (Parking Garage Lot)
878 yards to the southwest.
- Vicars Cross Community Centre (Local Service)
1000 yards to the northeast.
- KT Chaloner (Personal Trainer)
294 yards to the southwest.