Magna Carta Island
Runnymede, Home of the Magna Carta Monument and the Kennedy Memorial
Windsor Road, Surrey, England, United Kingdom
|Friday Island||1 mile, 5 furlongs|
|Old Windsor Lock Weir Exit||1 mile, 4½ furlongs|
|Friary Island||1 mile, 2 furlongs|
|The Bells of Ouseley||5¾ furlongs|
|Pats Croft Eyot||2¼ furlongs|
|Magna Carta Island|
|The Island, Hythe End||7½ furlongs|
|Bell Weir Boats||1 mile, ¾ furlongs|
|Bell Weir Lock Weir Entrance||1 mile, 2¾ furlongs|
|Bell Weir Lock||1 mile, 3¾ furlongs|
|Bell Weir Lock Weir Exit||1 mile, 4½ furlongs|
Magna Carta Island is a major waterways place on the River Thames (below Oxford) between Racecourse Yacht Basin Entrance (Junction of the River Thames and the Clewer Mill Stream) (8 miles and 2 furlongs and 3 locks to the northwest) and Runnymede Motorway Bridge (Alongside is the Lutyens bridge cayying the A30 Staines By-pass) (1 mile and 5¼ furlongs and 1 lock to the east).
The nearest place in the direction of Racecourse Yacht Basin Entrance is Pats Croft Eyot; 2¼ furlongs away.The nearest place in the direction of Runnymede Motorway Bridge is The Island, Hythe End; 7½ furlongs away.
Places from Facebook
- Riverside Players
Beaumont Estate, Burfield Road, Berkshire, Old Windsor, SL4 2JJ — 1105 yards to the northwest.
- Wraysbury Cricket Club (Sports & Recreation)
The Green, Wraysbury, TW19 5NA — 1550 yards to the northeast.
- The Perseverance (Restaurant, Pub)
2 High Street, Wraysbury, TW19 5DB — 1574 yards to the northeast.
- Elizabeths barefoot (Residence & Other)
30 windsor road, Staines, TW19 5DH — 1335 yards to the north.
- Embassy Summer - Kingswood Hall (Language School, Educational Organization, Educational Camp)
Kingswood Hall, Cooper's Hill Lane,, Egham, TW20 0LG — 1163 yards to the south.
- Animate 2 Educate
20 Windsor Court, Sherrifs Close,, Felling, NE10 9UA — 1452 yards to the northwest.
- Bells of Ouzeley Harvester (Gastropub)
Straight Road, Old Windsor, SL4 2SH — 1085 yards to the northwest.
- Runnymeade (Historical Place, Tourist Attraction)
Windsor — 432 yards to the northwest.
- Runnymead Park (Sports & Recreation, Park)
1117 yards to the southeast.
- Beaumont Estate Hotel (Hotel)
Old Windsor, SL4 2JJ — 1018 yards to the west.
- Beaumont House Hotel (Hotel)
Old Windsor, SL4 2JJ — 988 yards to the northwest.
- Battersea Dogs & Cats Home Old Windsor (Pet Service)
Priest Hill, Old Windsor, SL4 2JN — 573 yards to the west.
- Air Forces Memorial Runnymede
Coopers Hill Lane, Egham, TW20 0LB — 1017 yards to the south.
- Kingswood Hall (Education)
Coopers Hill Lane, Egham, TW20 0LG — 1137 yards to the south.
- Runnymede Pleasure Ground
Windsor Road, Egham, Surrey, Egham, TW20 0AE — 1161 yards to the southeast.
- Windsor Castle (Bar & Grill, Pub, Tourist Attraction)
Windsor — 1027 yards to the northwest.
- Wraysbury Village Hall
The Green, Wraysbury, TW19 5NA — 1589 yards to the north.
- George Inn (Pub)
29 Windsor Rd, Staines, TW19 5DE — 1383 yards to the north.
- Magna Carta Tea Rooms (Food & Restaurant)
Egham, TW20 0AE — 1580 yards to the east.
- The Italian Concept (Italian Restaurant)
1309 yards to the southeast.
- Look East Antiques (Antique Store)
1143 yards to the northeast.
- Bishopsgate School
Bishopsgate Road, TW20 0YJ — 1573 yards to the southwest.
- Sunshine Fotos Ltd (Photographer)
Mobile — 1143 yards to the northeast.
- Wedding Underwear
12 Riverside, Windsor Road, Egham, Egham, TW20 0AA — 1323 yards to the southeast.
- Beaumont College (School)
925 yards to the northwest.
Information retrieved Sat 11 May 2013 14:10:19
Users' views of Magna Carta Island as a mooring
0 votes cast
Mooring here is "unrated" - please vote if you know the place
Users' comments on mooring here
No comments yet!