Bridge No 53
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Waterside Café||½ furlongs|
|The Boat Inn (Stoke Bruerne)||½ furlongs|
|Stoke Bruerne and Waterways Museum||½ furlongs|
|Spice Of Bruerne||¼ furlongs|
|Stoke Bruerne Top Lock No 14||¼ furlongs|
|Bridge No 53|
|The Navigation PH (Stoke Bruerne)||¼ furlongs|
|Stoke Bruerne Lock No 15||¾ furlongs|
|Stoke Bruerne Coal Pits Nature Reserve||1¼ furlongs|
|Stoke Bruerne Visitor Moorings (Between Locks)||1½ furlongs|
|Stoke Bruerne Lock No 16||3 furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-out
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Bridge
A bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles without closing the way underneath such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. There are many different designs that each serve a particular purpose and apply to different situations. Designs of bridges vary depending on the function of the bridge, the nature of the terrain where the bridge is constructed and anchored, the material used to make it, and the funds available to build it.
- Open Mic Night - Hosted by Ash Tu-kay (Event)
70 to the northwest.
- Spice Of Bruerne (Indian Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
837 to the west.
- The Canal Museum (History Museum, Travel & Transportation)
149 to the northwest.
- Stoke Park Pavilions (Historical Place)
1116 to the south.
- Ark Stained Glass Commissions Restorations Lamps and smaller items (Region)
108 to the northeast.
- The Boat Inn - Stoke Bruerne (British Restaurant, Pub)
56 to the northwest.
- The Navigation Inn (Pub, Bar & Grill)
59 to the southeast.
- Stoke Bruerne Canal Museum (History Museum)
84 to the northwest.
- The Navigation, Stoke Bruerne (Bar & Grill)
56 to the southeast.
- Woodwards Restaurant (Fast Food Restaurant)
76 to the west.
- Rockery Farm (Region)
368 to the northeast.
- Stoke Bruerne CC (Recreation & Fitness)
419 to the northeast.
- ROOKERY OPEN FARM (Farm, Playground)
415 to the northeast.
- Waterside Cafe (Coffee Shop)
147 to the north.
- Heart of the Shires (Shopping Mall)
707 to the east.
- A B Caravan Storage (Storage Facility)
1040 to the northwest.
- Illusion Race Paint (Local Service, Automotive Repair Shop)
1171 to the south.
- Twosmokemxbreakers Micky (Automotive, Bicycle Shop, ShoppingRetail)
231 to the northeast.
- Holly's Hot Cakes (Bakery, Cupcake Shop)
837 to the west.
- Stoke Bruern railway station (Train Station)
1034 to the northwest.