The Jolly Tar PH
Copyright: Peter Stockdale
Taken: 4 May 2007
Mooring is not that convenient either and I confess to have never entered its portal! The Barbridge Arms just along a bit, in the same direction we are looking towards Nantwich, is a much more boater user friendly establishment.
The place is a pub.
|Stoke Hall Bridge No 99||4¼ furlongs|
|Bremilows Bridge No 100||2½ furlongs|
|The Olde Barbridge Inn||1¾ furlongs|
|Barbridge Aqueduct||¾ furlongs|
|Barbridge Junction Stop Narrows||¼ furlongs|
|The Jolly Tar PH|
|Barbridge Junction||a few yards|
|Goodwin Bridge No 101||1 furlong|
|Wardle Farm Bridge No 102||3¾ furlongs|
|Wardle Hall Bridge No 103||6¾ furlongs|
|Tweedale Bridge No 103A||1 mile, 1½ furlongs|
- That Moment When (Printing Service, Graphic Design)
1495 yards to the northwest.
- Mewsos Cats (Pet Breeder)
1377 yards to the east.
- LRM Automotive (Automotive Repair)
437 yards to the southeast.
- The Jolly Tar (Pub)
50 yards to the southwest.
- Nwf Wardle (Travel & Transportation)
1521 yards to the northwest.
- The Old Barbridge Inn (Pub)
396 yards to the southeast.
- NWF Fuels (Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning, Oil Lube & Filter Service, Agricultural Service)
1533 yards to the northwest.
- NWF Group of Companies (Business Services)
202 yards to the northwest.
- Nick Brookes Group (Outdoor Services, Concrete Contractor)
1178 yards to the west.
- Rowlinson Oak Furniture (Furniture Store, Outlet Store)
901 yards to the west.
- Lois Bowen Beauty (Beauty Salon, Makeup Artist, Nail Salon)
490 yards to the southeast.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or