The Jolly Tar PH (closed)
Copyright: Peter Stockdale
Taken: 4 May 2007
Mooring is not that convenient either and I confess to have never entered its portal! The Barbridge Arms just along a bit, in the same direction we are looking towards Nantwich, is a much more boater user friendly establishment.
The place is a pub.
|Barbridge Visitor Moorings (Northwest End)||1 furlong|
|Barbridge Aqueduct||¾ furlongs|
|Barbridge 24-hour Visitor Moorings||¾ furlongs|
|Barbridge Junction Stop Narrows||¼ furlongs|
|Barbridge Services||¼ furlongs|
|The Jolly Tar PH (closed)|
|Barbridge Junction||a few yards|
|Barbridge Junction Visitor Moorings||½ furlongs|
|Goodwin Bridge No 101||1 furlong|
|Wardle Farm Bridge No 102||4 furlongs|
|Wardle Hall Bridge No 103||7 furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
There is no page on Wikipedia called “The Jolly Tar PH”
- Emma Green Hair (Hair Salon)
469 to the southeast.
- G A Newsome Haulage Ltd (Cargo & Freight Company)
1208 to the west.
- Barbridge Marina (Boating, Region)
9 to the north.
- Barbridge Canal (Lodging)
194 to the southeast.
- Ye Olde Barbridge Inn (Bar)
381 to the southeast.
- Rowlinson Packagingtimber, Wardle, Nr Nantwich (Professional Service)
749 to the west.
- Midway Boats Ltd. (Marina, Boat Rental, Boat Dealership)
41 to the east.
- Barbridge Marina (Arts & Entertainment)
748 to the northwest.
- Barbridge Junction (City)
16 to the northwest.