Dan-y-Graig Bridge no 137
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Llangynidr Locks No 66||4¾ furlongs|
|Llangynidr Locks Nos 67||4 furlongs|
|Llangynidr Locks Nos 68||3¾ furlongs|
|Toffs Lock Bridge No 135||3¼ furlongs|
|Workhouse Bridge No 136||1½ furlongs|
|Dan-y-Graig Bridge no 137|
|Parsons Bridge No 138||2¼ furlongs|
|Llanddetty Bridge No 139||5 furlongs|
|Llanddetty Footbridge||5¾ furlongs|
|Lower Wenallt Bridge No 140||6¾ furlongs|
|Upper Wenallt Bridge No 141||1 mile|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Dan-y-Graig Bridge”
- Country Craft Narrowboat Holidays (Boating)
1265 to the east.
- Buckland Hall (Event)
1449 to the north.
- Coach & Horses Inn (Restaurant, Lounge)
1468 to the east.
- Llandetty (Community & Government)
937 to the northwest.
- Recruitment Careers (Employment Agency)
1364 to the east.
- Cilwych Farm Cottages (Cottage)
1334 to the east.
- EAD quality cleaning services (Cleaning Service, Home)
888 to the northwest.
- The Coach & Horses Llangynidr (Beer Garden, Restaurant)
1455 to the east.