Gas Board Aqueduct No 17
There may not be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (2, nearest is 4 miles and 1 furlong away)
|Maryhill Lock No 24||3½ furlongs|
|Maryhill Bottom Lock No 25||3¼ furlongs|
|Kelvin Aqueduct (east end)||2¾ furlongs|
|Kelvin Aqueduct (west end)||2¼ furlongs|
|Cleveden Road Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Gas Board Aqueduct No 17|
|Stobcross Rail Aqueduct||2 furlongs|
|Temple Lock No 26||3 furlongs|
|Temple Rail Aqueduct||3½ furlongs|
|Temple Lock No 27||4 furlongs|
|Temple Road Bridge||4¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Gas Board Aqueduct”
- Hillhead Jordanhill Women RFC (Sports Club)
1337 to the south.
- The Esquire House, JD Wetherspoons (Gastropub)
915 to the southwest.
- Kelvindale railway station (Train Station)
83 to the northwest.
- Glen Coe, Scottish Highlands (Mountain)
346 to the east.
- Anniesland Cross (Street)
999 to the west.
- Kelvinside Academy Playing Fields (Sports & Recreation)
686 to the south.
- Glasgow Hawks R F C (Sports Club, Arts & Entertainment)
1042 to the west.
- Beatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre (HospitalClinic)
1247 to the south.
- Buchanan Arms Hotel, Drymen (Hotel, Professional Service, Travel & Transportation)
1052 to the west.
- West End Radio Cars (Transportation Service)
505 to the west.
- Mugdock Country Park (Sports & Recreation)
834 to the west.
- The kelvin Dock (Pub)
759 to the east.
- Kelvindale Bowling Club (Sports & Recreation)
550 to the southeast.
- Lock 27 (British Restaurant)
705 to the west.
- Garscube Sports Complex (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1137 to the north.
- Loch Katrine (Lake)
1199 to the west.
- LTP Warehouse (Warehouse, ShoppingRetail)
103 to the southwest.
- Maryhill Bowling Club (Sports & Recreation)
850 to the northeast.
- Bistro at Hotel du Vin - Glasgow (British Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
1235 to the south.
- Kelvindale Primary (School)
685 to the southwest.
- Maryhill Leisure Centre (Swimming Pool)
1131 to the east.
- Gartnavel General Hospital (HospitalClinic)
1147 to the south.
- Morrisons (Grocery Store)
847 to the west.
- Gartnavel Royal Hospital (HospitalClinic)
1229 to the southwest.
- Maryhill Parish Church (Church)
774 to the northeast.
- Ikea (ShoppingRetail, Travel & Transportation)
1191 to the west.
- Immaculate Conception Chapel (Catholic Church)
744 to the northeast.
- University of Glasgow School of Veterinary Medicine (Veterinarian)
978 to the northwest.
- The High School of Glasgow (Middle School, Elementary School)
1299 to the southwest.
- Salon 1873 (Hair Salon, Beauty Salon)
734 to the east.
- Linzi's luscious locks (Hair Salon)
778 to the west.
- Westend Radio CARS 0141 954 2000 airport from £11.00 (Taxi)
449 to the west.
- Weipers Centre Equine Hospital (HospitalClinic, Education)
1031 to the northwest.
- Hillhead Sports Club (Sports Club)
1249 to the south.
- Kelvindale (Train Station)
381 to the south.
- Dawsholm Park (Park)
663 to the north.
- Temple, Glasgow (Religious Center, Arts & Entertainment)
1081 to the west.
- Maryhill Park (Park)
1152 to the northeast.