Gas Board Aqueduct No 17
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (2, nearest is 4 miles and 1 furlong away); Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (6 furlongs away)
|Maryhill Lock No 24||3½ furlongs|
|Maryhill Bottom Lock No 25||3¼ furlongs|
|Kelvin Aqueduct (east end)||2¾ furlongs|
|Kelvin Aqueduct (west end)||2¼ furlongs|
|Cleveden Road Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Gas Board Aqueduct No 17|
|Stobcross Rail Aqueduct||2 furlongs|
|Temple Lock No 26||3 furlongs|
|Temple Rail Aqueduct||3½ furlongs|
|Temple Lock No 27||4 furlongs|
|Temple Road Bridge||4¼ furlongs|
- Anniesland railway station (Train Station)
933 yards to the southwest.
- Gartnavel General Hospital (Landmark, Hospital)
1251 yards to the south.
- Gartnavel Royal Hospital (Landmark)
1476 yards to the south.
- Anniesland College (College & University)
1054 yards to the southwest.
- Anniesland Chiropractic (Medical & Health)
855 yards to the west.
- Inchcailloch (Landmark)
150 yards to the southwest.
- Hillhead Sports Club (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1362 yards to the south.
- Mugdock Country Park (Park)
1091 yards to the west.
- Dawsholm Park (Park)
751 yards to the north.
- Beatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre (Medical Center, Hospital)
1345 yards to the south.
- David Lloyd Gym (Sports Center, Gym)
1283 yards to the northwest.
- McDonald's Restaurant (Fast Food Restaurant)
1529 yards to the west.
- Gartnavel Eye Casualty (Professional Services)
1253 yards to the south.
- Maryhill Bowling Club (Sports & Recreation, Bowling Alley)
901 yards to the northeast.
- Maryhill Parish Church (Church)
844 yards to the northeast.
- Hughenden Rugby Club (Sports & Recreation, Event)
1347 yards to the south.
- Small Animal Hospital, University of Glasgow (Veterinarian)
1569 yards to the northwest.
- Cowans Law (Outdoors)
1406 yards to the south.
- Morrisons (Pharmacy, Grocery Store)
914 yards to the west.
- Gartnavel Ward 6C (Clinic)
1210 yards to the south.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Gas Board Aqueduct”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or