The place is a place of Interest.
|Site of Bridge No 58||6¾ furlongs|
|Site of Bridge No 57||6¼ furlongs|
|Bridge No 56 (replaced)||3½ furlongs|
|Motorway Bridge No 55A||3¼ furlongs|
|Bridge No 55 (Coventry Canal)||1¼ furlongs|
|Polesworth Visitor Moorings||2¼ furlongs|
|Polesworth Bridge No 54||2¾ furlongs|
|Mill Bridge No 53||4¼ furlongs|
|Bassett Bridge No 52||5¼ furlongs|
|Limekiln Bridge No 51||6¾ furlongs|
- Polesworth Fire Station (Community & Government)
691 yards to the south.
- Pooley Hall (Wildlife Sanctuary)
47 yards to the west.
- Pooley Hall Country Park (Outdoors)
726 yards to the north.
- Ainsworth Household (Home)
1539 yards to the south.
- Drayton Manor Hotel, Tamworth (Tourist Attraction)
294 yards to the east.
- Daytona Tamworth (Go Karting)
1552 yards to the west.
- A42 (Public Places & Attractions)
948 yards to the north.
- Moseley Household (Event)
347 yards to the east.
- Birchwood Primary School (School)
1623 yards to the south.
- In My Nice Warm Bed :-) (Home)
322 yards to the northeast.
- My Cool Bedroom (Home)
510 yards to the south.
- The Woodies Nest (Home)
805 yards to the south.
- Traceys Pad (Home)
792 yards to the east.
- Caseys Comfy Bed (Home)
560 yards to the east.
- My House (Home)
1509 yards to the south.
- Att Stacey's Drinking from the Bottlee (Home)
1365 yards to the southeast.
- Our Gorgeous Home (Home)
1083 yards to the southeast.
- At Work in the Office (Home)
1035 yards to the south.
- Over the Road (Home)
921 yards to the south.
- Mr & Mrs Jackson's House (Home)
1189 yards to the southeast.
Wikipedia has a page about Pooley Hall
Pooley Hall is a Manor house built in 1509 on the outskirts of Polesworth, Warwickshire, England. It is a Grade II* listed building and a private residence.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or