The place is a place of Interest.
|Site of Bridge No 58||6¾ furlongs|
|Site of Bridge No 57||6 furlongs|
|Bridge No 56 (replaced)||3½ furlongs|
|Motorway Bridge No 55A||3¼ furlongs|
|Bridge No 55 (Coventry Canal)||1¼ furlongs|
|Polesworth Bridge No 54||2½ furlongs|
|Mill Bridge No 53||3¾ furlongs|
|Bassett Bridge No 52||4¾ furlongs|
|Limekiln Bridge No 51||6½ furlongs|
|Railway Bridge (Polesworth to Atherstone)||1 mile, 2½ furlongs|
- Josephs hair team (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
540 yards to the southeast.
- Polesworth railway station (Train Station)
651 yards to the northeast.
- Allens Swimwear (Swimwear, Sportswear)
1532 yards to the south.
- Tamworth Elite (Adult Entertainment)
599 yards to the southeast.
- Yesterdays Diner (Diner, New American Restaurant)
453 yards to the southeast.
- Polesworth Fire Station (Community & Government)
1026 yards to the southwest.
- Pooley Country Park (Outdoor Recreation, Park)
1000 yards to the north.
- Polesworth Working Mens Club (Social Club)
469 yards to the southeast.
- Polesworth Motocross Track (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1561 yards to the east.
- North Warwick Cricket Club (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1257 yards to the southwest.
- The Top Club (Bar)
466 yards to the southeast.
- Gamecock Inn (Pub)
1622 yards to the southwest.
- Priory Park Go-kart Track (Go Karting)
1591 yards to the west.
- Cakes by Rebecca (Food & Grocery)
534 yards to the southeast.
- Kingsbury (Public Places & Attractions)
622 yards to the southwest.
- Divas (Nail Salon, Beauty Salon)
553 yards to the south.
- Flawless Tanning and Beauty Salon (Tanning Salon, Beauty Salon)
539 yards to the south.
- Jade Garden Chinese (Chinese Restaurant)
689 yards to the south.
- The Royal Oak (Pub, Bar)
996 yards to the southeast.
- Mutley Makeovers Dog Grooming (Pet Groomer)
653 yards to the south.
Wikipedia has a page about Pooley Hall
Pooley Hall is a Manor house built in 1509 on the outskirts of Polesworth, Warwickshire, England. It is a Grade II* listed building and a private residence.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or