Old Ford Road Bridge
Old Ford Road (B118)
This is a pinch point. The normal maximum dimensions for a boat on this waterway are 85 feet and 11 inches long, 15 feet and 3 inches wide, 4 feet and 11 inches high and 8 feet and 2 inches deep, but to pass through here the maximum dimensions are 8 feet and 2 inches high.
- Fitness4Less (Sports & Recreation)
1469 yards to the west.
- Victoria Park (Public Places & Attractions)
568 yards to the north.
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park (Sports Venue & Stadium, Park, Tourist Attraction)
1218 yards to the northeast.
- Queen Mary University of London (Medical & Health, College & University, School)
1356 yards to the south.
- Field Day London (Arts & Entertainment)
410 yards to the northeast.
- Forman's Fish Island Riviera (Arts & Entertainment)
1394 yards to the east.
- Oval Space (Event Venue, Concert Venue, Nightlife)
1608 yards to the west.
- Regents Lake Banqueting Venue (Park)
442 yards to the southwest.
- Victoria Park Village (Neighborhood)
618 yards to the northwest.
- Bow Road (Highway, Train Station)
1490 yards to the southeast.
- Well Street Common (Park)
1060 yards to the north.
- Victoria Park Skatepark (Park)
540 yards to the northeast.
- A12 (Highway)
1058 yards to the northeast.
- Namo (Home)
664 yards to the northwest.
- Lovebox (Event, Event Planning)
390 yards to the north.
- The Eggfree Cake Box (Food & Restaurant)
347 yards to the southeast.
- Boating Lake At Victoria Park (Boating)
406 yards to the west.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Old Ford Road Bridge”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or