Tower Bridge No 47
|Llantysilio Bridge No 49||7¼ furlongs|
|Ty Craig Bridge No 48A||6 furlongs|
|Pentrefelin Aqueduct||4 furlongs|
|Llangollen Motor Museum||3¾ furlongs|
|Pentre-Felin Bridge No 48||3 furlongs|
|Tower Bridge No 47|
|Pen-y-ddol Bridge No 46||1¾ furlongs|
|Llangollen Pavilion||2¾ furlongs|
|Llangollen Basin||3¼ furlongs|
|Llangollen Wharf||4¼ furlongs|
|Siambr Bridge No 45||4½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Tower Bridge
Tower Bridge is a combined bascule and suspension bridge in London built in 1886–1894. The bridge crosses the River Thames close to the Tower of London and has become an iconic symbol of London. Tower Bridge is one of five London bridges now owned and maintained by the Bridge House Estates, a charitable trust overseen by the City of London Corporation. It is the only one of the Trust's bridges not to connect the City of London directly to the Southwark bank, as its northern landfall is in Tower Hamlets.
The bridge consists of two bridge towers tied together at the upper level by two horizontal walkways, designed to withstand the horizontal tension forces exerted by the suspended sections of the bridge on the landward sides of the towers. The vertical components of the forces in the suspended sections and the vertical reactions of the two walkways are carried by the two robust towers. The bascule pivots and operating machinery are housed in the base of each tower. The bridge's present colour scheme dates from 1977, when it was painted red, white and blue for Queen Elizabeth II's Silver Jubilee.
The bridge deck is freely accessible to both vehicles and pedestrians, whereas the bridge's twin towers, high-level walkways and Victorian engine rooms form part of the Tower Bridge Exhibition, for which an admission charge is made. The nearest London Underground tube stations are Tower Hill on the Circle and District lines, London Bridge on the Jubilee and Northern lines and Bermondsey on the Jubilee line, and the nearest Docklands Light Railway station is Tower Gateway. The nearest National Rail stations are at Fenchurch Street and London Bridge.
- Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod (Arts & Entertainment, Event)
679 to the southeast.
- The Carriage Tearooms (Coffee Shop)
276 to the north.
- Buttered Crust (Cafe, Coffee Shop)
1066 to the southeast.
- Cottage Teaoom&Bistro (Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant, British Restaurant, Tea Room)
1066 to the southeast.
- DEE CORNER Cafe Bistro (Cafe, Coffee Shop, Fast Food Restaurant)
1114 to the southeast.
- Abbey Farm Bistro (Tea Room)
1447 to the northwest.
- Elegance Spa at Wild Pheasant Hotel (Spa)
488 to the south.
- Llangollen Canal (Boating)
854 to the southeast.
- Llangollen Railway (Train Station)
1274 to the southwest.
- Valle Crucis Abbey (Historical Place)
1264 to the northwest.
- Whitewater Active (Rafting, Outdoor Recreation, Rock Climbing)
1185 to the southeast.
- The Legendary Llangollen Faery Festival (Event)
585 to the southeast.
- Llangollen Wharf (Tourist Attraction)
921 to the southeast.
- RAFA Club Llangollen (Arts & Entertainment, Place to EatDrink, Sports & Recreation)
795 to the southeast.
- Llangollen Leisure Centre (Sports & Recreation)
748 to the southeast.
- The Mulberry School of English (Language School, Educational Organization)
1024 to the southeast.
- White Waters Llangollen (Bar)
339 to the west.
- The Chainbridge Hotel (Place to EatDrink)
1238 to the west.
- Llangollen Steam Railway (Train Station)
920 to the southeast.
- Horseshoe Falls (Wales) (River)
1314 to the west.
- Horseshoe Waterfalls (National Park)
1377 to the west.
- The Corn Mill (British Restaurant)
991 to the southeast.
- Llan Bike Fest 2016 (Event)
543 to the south.
- Abbey Farm, Llangolen (Lodging, Outdoors)
1438 to the northwest.
- River Dee Llangollen (River)
928 to the south.
- Chain Bridge (Hotel)
1126 to the west.
- Chatwins (Place to EatDrink)
1125 to the southeast.
- White Waters Country Hotel (Hotel)
266 to the west.
- Mile End Mill (Outdoor Recreation)
213 to the southwest.
- Berwyn Railway Station (Train Station)
1116 to the west.
- Dragons den Play Centre Llangollen (Restaurant, Coffee Shop)
1091 to the southeast.
- Jades Hair and Beauty (SpasBeautyPersonal Care)
1139 to the southeast.
- Chainbridge Hotel & Spa (Hotel)
1097 to the west.
- Llangollen Horse Drawn Boat Trips (Arts & Entertainment)
887 to the southeast.
- Chain Bridge Hotel, Llangollen (Hotel, Place to EatDrink)
1095 to the west.
- Llangollen Pavilion (Concert Venue)
603 to the southeast.
- Llangollen Barns Holiday Cottages (Hotel)
1037 to the southwest.
- Llangollen Park (Park)
952 to the south.
- Market Street (Parking)
1064 to the southeast.
- Castell Dinas Brân (Historical Place)
1299 to the east.