- Jardin des plantes de Nantes (Park)
1109 yards to the north.
- Ville de Nantes (City, Community & Government)
836 yards to the north.
- Château des ducs de Bretagne (officiel) (Region, Museum)
1050 yards to the northwest.
- Anatolia (Turkish Restaurant)
1420 yards to the west.
- Nantes Cathedral (Landmark, Tourist Attraction, Catholic Church)
1282 yards to the northwest.
- Gare de Nantes (Train Station)
821 yards to the north.
- Havana Nantes Officiel (Pub)
1243 yards to the northwest.
- Stade Marcel Saupin (Sports Venue & Stadium)
177 yards to the north.
- Palais des Sports de Beaulieu (Sports Venue & Stadium)
317 yards to the southeast.
- Plage de Pornic (Beach)
734 yards to the northwest.
- Place Du Bouffay Nantes (Neighborhood, Public Places & Attractions)
1246 yards to the west.
- TGV Nantes-Paris (Railroad, Train Station)
792 yards to the north.
- Commerce - Nantes. (Neighborhood)
592 yards to the northwest.
- Nantes Centre Ville (Public Places & Attractions, Region)
1417 yards to the west.
- McDonald's (Region, Fast Food Restaurant)
1598 yards to the west.
- Cité Des Congrès (Convention Center, Concert Venue, Meeting Room)
443 yards to the northwest.
- Parc du Crapa (Public Places & Attractions, Park)
1421 yards to the east.
- L'Europe (Tours & Sightseeing, Brewery, Pub)
1586 yards to the west.
- Quartier Bouffay (Neighborhood, Shopping District)
1245 yards to the northwest.
- Hammam Zein (Spa, Swimwear)
797 yards to the northwest.
- La CIté Internationale des Congrès Nantes Métropole (Event Venue)
871 yards to the northwest.
- Place du Commerce (Public Places & Attractions, Organization)
1587 yards to the west.
- CHU de Nantes - Hôtel Dieu (Hospital)
1230 yards to the west.
- Nantes Métropole (Arts & Entertainment, City, Community Organization)
462 yards to the northwest.
- Hopital Mère Enfant (Hospital)
1115 yards to the west.
- Malakoff Nantes (Community & Government, Neighborhood)
1091 yards to the northeast.
- Le Wilton (Pool & Billiards, Night Club, Pub)
491 yards to the west.
- Mercure Nantes Centre Gare (Hotel)
708 yards to the northwest.
- Complexe Sportif Mangin-Beaulieu (Sports Venue & Stadium)
834 yards to the southwest.
- Planet Sushi (Sushi Restaurant)
1367 yards to the west.
- Dans Ma Chambre. (City)
1306 yards to the west.
- La Réserve (Community & Government, Pub)
1549 yards to the west.
- Studio 54 (Tattoo & Piercing)
1324 yards to the northwest.
- Galeries Lafayettes (Jewelry Store, Shopping Mall, Clothing Store)
1370 yards to the northwest.
- Stade La Beaujoire (Sports Venue & Stadium)
896 yards to the northwest.
- Aeroport Nantes Atlantique (Airport Terminal, Airport)
1225 yards to the northeast.
- Centre Commercial Beaulieu - Nantes (Shopping Mall)
768 yards to the southeast.
Wikipedia has a page about Nantes
Nantes (French pronunciation: [nɑ̃t]) (Breton: Naoned, Gallo: Naunnt) is a city in West France, located on the Loire River, 50 km (31 mi) from the Atlantic coast. The city is the 6th largest in France, with a metropolitan area of about 900,000 inhabitants.
Nantes is the capital city of the Pays de la Loire region and the Loire-Atlantique département and also the largest city in the Grand-Ouest, North western France in English. Together with Vannes, Rennes and Carhaix, it was one of the major cities of the historic province of Brittany, and the ancient Duchy of Brittany. Though officially separated from Brittany in 1789, Nantes is culturally Breton and still widely regarded as its capital city.
The Nantes Tramway opened in 1985, a reversal of the trend of tramway closures that had been going on since the middle of the 20th century. The tramway system is one of the largest and busiest in France. The city also has a Busway line, an innovative and notable Bus Rapid Transit. Nantes is served by an international airport, Nantes Atlantique Airport and a major French railway station, the Gare de Nantes.
In 2004, Time named Nantes as "the most liveable city in Europe". In 2010, Nantes was named a hub city for innovation in the Innovation Cities Index by innovation agency, 2thinknow. The city was ranked 36th globally from 289 cities and 4th overall in France, behind Paris, Lyon and Strasbourg for innovation across multiple sectors of the economy. As of 2013, Nantes holds the title of European Green Capital awarded by the European Commission for its efforts to reduce air pollution and CO2 emissions, for its high quality and well-managed public transport system and for its biodiversity with 3,366 hectares of green spaces and several Natura 2000 zones which guarantee a protection of nature in the area.
Euronantes is the city's Central business district, which is currently in development near Gare de Nantes and on the Île de Nantes, offering by 2015 500,000 m2 of office space, retail space and upscale hotels. The district is served by Busway line 4 at Cité Internationale des congrès et Tripode stations.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above