- La Cité, Le Centre des Congrès de Nantes (Auditorium, Theater)
429 yards to the northwest.
- Atelier Pellegrino Architectes (Other)
665 yards to the west.
- Proprionly (Real Estate, Marketing Consultant)
439 yards to the north.
- plus murs studio (Graphic Design)
899 yards to the west.
- Centre Commercial Beaulieu - Nantes (Shopping Mall)
771 yards to the south.
- Nantes Métropole (Community & Government)
554 yards to the northwest.
- La Lustrothèque (Art Restoration)
601 yards to the west.
- Stade Michel Lecointre (Sports & Recreation, Public Places & Attractions, Sports Venue & Stadium)
594 yards to the east.
- Eglise St Nicolas (Catholic Church)
1603 yards to the west.
- Lady Moving Nantes (Fitness Center)
1136 yards to the southwest.
- Méhari Loire Océan (Event, Exotic Car Rental)
737 yards to the northwest.
- Tennis de Table Club Nantes Atlantique (TTCNA) (Gym)
816 yards to the south.
- La fabrique à plans (Architect)
860 yards to the west.
- Luminotherapie (Medical & Health)
1000 yards to the north.
- An Coaching (Personal Coaching, Medical & Health)
661 yards to the west.
- Le Tripode (Art Gallery)
375 yards to the south.
- Île Gloriette (Neighborhood)
1066 yards to the west.
- Trajectoires Cycles Nantes (Sports & Recreation)
996 yards to the west.
- JAB'S Burger (Fast Food Restaurant)
341 yards to the south.
- Tonton et Lulu (Restaurant)
439 yards to the north.
- Autour du Bagel (Donuts & Bagels, Salad Bar, Cafe)
593 yards to the west.
- QG Quartier Générale (Travel Agency)
642 yards to the northeast.
- Coach Consultant éducatif , Soutien Parental Privé Nantes Vendée (Educational Service, Educational Consultant, Counseling & Mental Health)
439 yards to the north.
- Publicis Activ Ouest (Advertising Agency)
715 yards to the west.
- Passerelle Production (Broadcasting & Media Production)
1191 yards to the southwest.
- Com&Médias (Broadcasting & Media Production)
919 yards to the west.
- Centre de documentation, CHU de Nantes (Document Service, Medical & Health)
1521 yards to the southeast.
- Festival Petits et Grands (Arts & Entertainment)
930 yards to the west.
- La Nantaise d'Habitations (Real Estate Service)
872 yards to the southwest.
Wikipedia has a page about Nantes
Nantes (French pronunciation: [nɑ̃t]) (Breton: Naoned, Gallo: Naunnt) is a city in West France, located on the Loire River, 50 km (31 mi) from the Atlantic coast. The city is the sixth largest in France, with a metropolitan area of about 900,000 inhabitants.
Nantes is the capital city of the Pays de la Loire region and the Loire-Atlantique département and also the largest city in the Grand-Ouest, "Northwestern France" in English. Together with Vannes, Rennes and Carhaix, it was one of the major cities of the historic province of Brittany and the ancient Duchy of Brittany. Nantes is culturally Breton and still widely regarded as its capital city.
The Nantes Tramway opened in 1985, a reversal of the trend of tramway closures that had been going on since the middle of the 20th century. The tramway system is one of the largest and busiest in France. The city also has a Busway line, an innovative and notable bus rapid transit. Nantes is served by an international airport, Nantes Atlantique Airport and a major French railway station, the Gare de Nantes.
In 2004, Time named Nantes as "the most liveable city in Europe". In 2010, Nantes was named a hub city for innovation in the Innovation Cities Index by innovation agency 2thinknow. The city was ranked 36th globally from 289 cities and 4th overall in France, behind Paris, Lyon and Strasbourg for innovation across multiple sectors of the economy. As of 2013, Nantes holds the title of European Green Capital, awarded by the European Commission for its efforts to reduce air pollution and CO2 emissions, for its high-quality and well-managed public transport system, and for its biodiversity with 3,366 hectares of green spaces and several Natura 2000 zones which guarantee protection of nature in the area.
Euronantes is the city's central business district, which is currently in development near Gare de Nantes and on Île de Nantes, offering by 2015 500,000 square metres of office space, retail space and upscale hotels. The district is served by Busway line 4 at Cité Internationale des congrès et Tripode stations.
In 2012, Nantes was classified as a global city by the GAMMA GaWC ranking of Loughborough University in England. Nantes is the fourth highest-ranked French city (behind Paris, Lyon and Marseille) according to its classification. Nantes was ranked ahead of cities such as Porto, Florence, New Orleans, Hanover, and Genoa.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above