|Birmingham Canal Navigations (Birmingham and Fazeley Canal - Main Line)|
|Dartmouth Middleway Bridge||¾ furlongs|
|Aston Lock 2 No 15||½ furlongs|
|Aston Top Lock Turnover Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Aston Top Lock No 14||¼ furlongs|
|Aston Roving Bridge||a few yards|
|Aston Road Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|City and St Stephen's Wharf Arms (closed)||1 furlong|
|Lancaster Street Bridge||2½ furlongs|
|Barker Bridge||4¼ furlongs|
|Snow Hill Bridge||6 furlongs|
|Birmingham Canal Navigations (Birmingham and Fazeley Canal - Digbeth Branch)|
|Love Lane Bridge||¾ furlongs|
|Lister Street Bridge||1¼ furlongs|
|Heneage Street Winding Hole||1¾ furlongs|
|Heneage Street Bridge||2 furlongs|
|Ashted Top Lock||2½ furlongs|
- Birmingham Snow Hill station (Landmark, Train Station, Railroad)
1169 yards to the southwest.
- Le Breton Recruitment, Training and CIS Payroll (Employment Agency)
109 yards to the northwest.
- Birmingham Children's Hospital (Hospital, Public Services)
737 yards to the southwest.
- Robannas Studios (Music Production, Bands & Musicians, Arts & Entertainment)
619 yards to the west.
- Aston University (School, College & University)
539 yards to the south.
- Birmingham School of Acting (College & University)
943 yards to the south.
- BPP Birmingham (College & University)
984 yards to the southwest.
- Premier Inn Birmingham Central East (Residence & Other)
249 yards to the northeast.
- The Bull Ring, Birmingham (Shopping Mall, Shopping District)
1596 yards to the south.
- Campanile (Hotel)
267 yards to the northeast.
- Birmingham Dental Hospital (Hospital, Dentist)
712 yards to the southwest.
- Conference Aston - Aston Business School Hotel And Conference Centre (Convention Center, Hotel, Event Venue)
498 yards to the south.
- Matalan (Shopping Mall, Clothing Store)
182 yards to the northwest.
- Cosmos (Residence & Other)
408 yards to the southwest.
- Autoglass National Skill Centre(Birmingham) (Zoo & Aquarium)
258 yards to the northeast.
- Surgical Day Care @ Birmingham Children's Hospital (Hospital)
678 yards to the southwest.
- Ronald McDonald House (Charity Organization, Child Care, Lodge)
751 yards to the southwest.
- Newtown Police Station (Police Station, Workplace & Office, Train Station)
891 yards to the northwest.
- The Jekyll & Hyde (Pub, Bar)
947 yards to the southwest.
- Aston University Gem Sports Centre (College & University, Sports & Recreation)
574 yards to the south.
- Millennium Point (Tourist Attraction)
898 yards to the south.
Wikipedia has a page about Aston Junction
Aston Junction (grid reference SP076881) is the name of the canal junction where the Digbeth Branch Canal terminates and meets the Birmingham and Fazeley Canal near to Aston, Birmingham, England.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or