|Birmingham Canal Navigations (Birmingham and Fazeley Canal - Main Line)|
|Dartmouth Middleway Bridge||¾ furlongs|
|Aston Lock 2 No 15||½ furlongs|
|Aston Top Lock Turnover Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Aston Top Lock No 14||¼ furlongs|
|Aston Roving Bridge||a few yards|
|Aston Road Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|City and St Stephen's Wharf Arms (closed)||1 furlong|
|Lancaster Street Bridge||2½ furlongs|
|Barker Bridge||4 furlongs|
|Snow Hill Bridge||5¾ furlongs|
|Birmingham Canal Navigations (Birmingham and Fazeley Canal - Digbeth Branch)|
|Love Lane Bridge||¾ furlongs|
|Lister Street Bridge||1¼ furlongs|
|Heneage Street Winding Hole||1¾ furlongs|
|Heneage Street Bridge||2 furlongs|
|Ashted Top Lock||2½ furlongs|
- Thinktank, Birmingham Science Museum (Museum)
950 yards to the south.
- Redpoint Climbing Centre (Rock Climbing)
540 yards to the west.
- MEZEH GRILL HOUSE (Persian Restaurant, Middle Eastern Restaurant)
103 yards to the northwest.
- Ed James Group (Public Relations, Event Planning)
185 yards to the southeast.
- The Heights (Newspaper)
367 yards to the southwest.
- Thistle Birmingham City, The Royal Angus (Hotel, Event Venue, Restaurant)
898 yards to the southwest.
- Birmingham Children's Hospital (Hospital, Public Services)
740 yards to the southwest.
- Birmingham Institute of Art and Design (College & University)
226 yards to the south.
- Aston University (School, College & University)
612 yards to the south.
- Aston Business School (College & University)
479 yards to the south.
- The Old Joint Stock Pub & Theatre (Restaurant, Pub, Theatre)
1402 yards to the southwest.
- The Bull Ring, Birmingham (Shopping Mall, Shopping District)
1592 yards to the south.
- Birmingham Dental Hospital (Hospital, Dentist)
712 yards to the southwest.
- Matalan (Shopping Mall, Clothing Store)
182 yards to the northwest.
- Campanile (Hotel)
267 yards to the northeast.
- Autoglass National Skill Centre(Birmingham) (Zoo & Aquarium)
258 yards to the northeast.
- Ed's Easy Diner, Selfridges (Diner, Burger Restaurant, Food & Beverage Service & Distribution)
1543 yards to the south.
- Conference Aston - Aston Business School Hotel And Conference Centre (Convention Center, Hotel, Event Venue)
498 yards to the south.
- Nechells (Shopping & Retail, Community & Government, Food & Restaurant)
1344 yards to the east.
- Premier Inn (Hotel)
1432 yards to the southwest.
- The Jekyll & Hyde (Pub, Bar)
947 yards to the southwest.
- Woodcock Sports Centre (Sports Center)
516 yards to the south.
- Royal Mail (Workplace & Office, Direct Mail Service, Business Center)
796 yards to the northwest.
- Autoglass (Automotive)
272 yards to the northeast.
- Lodge Tyre Company Ltd (Tire Dealer)
285 yards to the east.
- Modern Body Art (Tattoo & Piercing)
815 yards to the south.
- Gosta Green (City)
272 yards to the south.
- Millennium Point (Tourist Attraction)
908 yards to the south.
Wikipedia has a page about Aston Junction
Aston Junction (grid reference SP076881) is the name of the canal junction where the Digbeth Branch Canal terminates and meets the Birmingham and Fazeley Canal near to Aston, Birmingham, England.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or