|Birmingham Canal Navigations (Birmingham and Fazeley Canal - Main Line)|
|Dartmouth Middleway Bridge||¾ furlongs|
|Aston Lock 2 No 15||½ furlongs|
|Aston Top Lock Turnover Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Aston Top Lock No 14||¼ furlongs|
|Aston Roving Bridge||a few yards|
|Aston Road Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|City and St Stephen's Wharf Arms (closed)||1 furlong|
|Lancaster Street Bridge||2½ furlongs|
|Barker Bridge||4¼ furlongs|
|Snow Hill Bridge||6 furlongs|
|Birmingham Canal Navigations (Birmingham and Fazeley Canal - Digbeth Branch)|
|Love Lane Bridge||¾ furlongs|
|Lister Street Bridge||1¼ furlongs|
|Heneage Street Winding Hole||1¾ furlongs|
|Heneage Street Bridge||2 furlongs|
|Ashted Top Lock||2½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water pointTravel to Proof House Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Warwick and Birmingham Canal) to Camp Hill Top Lock Winding Hole
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposal
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Aston Junction
Aston Junction (grid reference SP076881) is the name of the canal junction where the Digbeth Branch Canal terminates and meets the Birmingham and Fazeley Canal near to Aston, Birmingham, England.
- Esesam Limited (Manufacturing, Wholesale & Supply Store)
1489 to the southwest.
- Aston University (School, Technical Institute)
422 to the south.
- Trevor Stuart hair design (Hair Salon)
187 to the northeast.
- Spring (Hair Salon, Barber Shop)
762 to the south.
- SS Creative Photography (Photographic Services & Equipment, Photographer)
570 to the north.
- PJB Accident Repairs Ltd (Automotive Customizing, Automotive Repair)
534 to the northwest.
- Dolce Lounge (Cafe)
713 to the south.
- Pepe's Piri Piri - Corporation Street (Fast Food Restaurant, Chicken Wings)
897 to the southwest.
- Boston Tea Party Birmingham (Coffee Shop, Cafe)
867 to the south.
- Annexe (French Restaurant, British Restaurant, Italian Restaurant)
756 to the south.
- Aunt Sally's Caribbean Food (Caribbean Restaurant)
723 to the southwest.
- Birmingham Institute of Theatre Arts - BITA (Music Lessons & Instruction, School)
570 to the southwest.
- Gosta Green Pub (Sports Bar, Pub)
307 to the south.
- The Bull, Price Street (Pub)
617 to the southwest.
- Eagle & Ball (Pub, Cafe)
824 to the southeast.
- Gunmakers Arms (Pub)
678 to the southwest.
- Pro Jiu Jitsu (Martial Arts, Gym)
1416 to the east.
- Metroflex Gym and Rehabilitation - Birmingham (Gym)
1431 to the east.
- Nechells Wellbeing Centre (Sports Club)
568 to the east.
- Chainworks gym (Gym, Sports Venue & Stadium)
578 to the west.
- City Quick Logistics Ltd (Cargo & Freight Company, Transportation Service)
571 to the north.
- Kingstaff LGV Training (Cargo & Freight Company)
1371 to the east.
- West Midlands Fire Service - Headquaters (Fire Station)
1000 to the southeast.
- Celebz American Diner (New American Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
664 to the south.
- Premier Inn Birmingham Central East (Hotel, Bed and Breakfast, Restaurant)
195 to the northeast.
- Costa Coffee (Coffee Shop)
504 to the south.
- The Barrel Bar and Grill (Pub)
725 to the west.
- Evans Halshaw, Aston (Car Dealership, Other)
1036 to the northeast.
- Unit 4 Gym (Gym)
746 to the north.
- A&E At Birmingham Children's Hospital (Hospital)
649 to the southwest.
- Curzon Library (Library)
897 to the southeast.
- Jennens Court Student Accommodation (Business Service)
825 to the south.
- Innovation Birmingham Campus (Technical Institute)
236 to the southeast.
- Conference Aston - Aston Business School Hotel And Conference Centre (Hotel)
447 to the south.
- The Jekyll & Hyde (Pub, Bar)
914 to the southwest.
- Birmingham Childrens fracture clinic (Hospital)
643 to the southwest.
- The Curzon Building (College & University)
808 to the southeast.
- Darul Sufi Hijama Clinic (Medical & Health)
1440 to the north.
- Campanile (Hotel)
247 to the northeast.
- Methodist Central Hall, Birmingham (Methodist Church)
786 to the south.