|Birmingham Canal Navigations (Birmingham and Fazeley Canal - Main Line)|
|Dartmouth Middleway Bridge||¾ furlongs|
|Aston Lock 2 No 15||½ furlongs|
|Aston Top Lock Turnover Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Aston Top Lock No 14||¼ furlongs|
|Aston Roving Bridge||a few yards|
|Aston Road Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|City and St Stephen's Wharf Arms (closed)||1 furlong|
|Lancaster Street Bridge||2½ furlongs|
|Barker Bridge||4¼ furlongs|
|Snow Hill Bridge||6 furlongs|
|Birmingham Canal Navigations (Birmingham and Fazeley Canal - Digbeth Branch)|
|Love Lane Bridge||¾ furlongs|
|Lister Street Bridge||1¼ furlongs|
|Heneage Street Winding Hole||1¾ furlongs|
|Heneage Street Bridge||2 furlongs|
|Ashted Top Lock||2½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- Redpoint Climbing Centre (Rock Climbing)
508 to the west.
- Chainworks gym (Sports Venue & Stadium)
573 to the west.
- Heartlands Academy (School)
1000 to the east.
- Thinktank, Birmingham Science Museum (Museum, Tourist Attraction)
855 to the south.
- Birmingham Children's Hospital (Hospital, Public Services)
682 to the southwest.
- Nechells Wellbeing Centre (Sports Center)
570 to the east.
- Boston Tea Party Birmingham (Coffee Shop, Cafe)
858 to the south.
- The Cosy Club Birmingham (Tapas Bar & Restaurant, Cafe)
1371 to the southwest.
- Nosh + Quaff (Bar & Grill, American Restaurant)
1462 to the southwest.
- The Botanist Birmingham (Restaurant, Bar)
1386 to the southwest.
- Wing Wah Birmingham Chinese Restaurant (Buffet Restaurant, Dim Sum Restaurant)
1424 to the northeast.
- Dolce Lounge (Cafe)
711 to the south.
- Compex IT (Professional Services)
1137 to the northeast.
- The Square Peg Birmingham Wetherspoon (Restaurant, Pub)
1036 to the southwest.
- The Lord Clifden (Restaurant, Pub)
1381 to the west.
- Manor Tavern (Pub)
1227 to the northeast.
- Gloss (Marketing Consultant, Web Development, Graphic Design)
877 to the north.
- Wing Yip (Grocery Store, Ethnic Grocery Store, Food & Beverage Service & Distribution)
1407 to the northeast.
- Robannas Studios (Music Production, Bands & Musicians, Arts & Entertainment)
568 to the west.
- Aston University (School, Technical Institute)
476 to the south.
- The Old Joint Stock Pub & Theatre (Restaurant, Theater, Bar)
1280 to the southwest.
- Jamie's Italian Birmingham (Italian Restaurant)
1442 to the south.
- Selfridges Champagne Bar (Wine Bar)
1420 to the south.
- The Wellington (Pub)
1342 to the southwest.
- The Jekyll & Hyde (Pub, Bar)
870 to the southwest.
- Selfridges, Birmingham (Department Store)
1427 to the south.
- Five Guys (Burger Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
1438 to the south.
- A&E At Birmingham Children's Hospital (Hospital)
630 to the southwest.
- Holiday Inn Express Birmingham - Snow Hill (Hotel)
909 to the southwest.
- Birmingham City University Curzon Campus (Technical Institute)
865 to the southeast.
- Hotel Du Vin (Restaurant)
1185 to the southwest.
- Fizz grand Central (Wine Bar)
1385 to the south.
- All Bar One (Wine Bar)
1327 to the southwest.
- The Barrel Bar and Grill (Pub)
725 to the west.
- Premier Inn Birmingham Central East (Hotel, Bed and Breakfast, Restaurant)
195 to the northeast.
- Odeon Cinema (Movie Theater)
1460 to the south.
- Birmingham City University Parkside Building (College & University, Art School, Educational Organization)
944 to the southeast.
- Colmore Plaza Vodafone (Management Service)
914 to the southwest.
- Oncology Clinic Birmingham Childrens Hospital (Hospital)
616 to the southwest.
- China Town, Birmingham (Public Places & Attractions, Arts & Entertainment, Cantonese Restaurant)
341 to the west.
- Bull Ring, Birmingham (Shopping & Retail)
1446 to the south.
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water pointTravel to Proof House Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Warwick and Birmingham Canal) to Camp Hill Top Lock Winding Hole
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposal
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Aston Junction
Aston Junction (grid reference SP076881) is the name of the canal junction where the Digbeth Branch Canal terminates and meets the Birmingham and Fazeley Canal near to Aston, Birmingham, England.